Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal T-Shirt or no?

ExtraMile

High End Bro
Platinum
Do you think I could pull of wearing one of these to the gym? :D:worried:

animal_biala.jpg

if so not sure wether to get red yellow or white, red clothing doesnt really go with my hair lmao

get the shirt. its funny how teenagers worry about what other people think so much.

have u never seen a gym moron wearing some sort of muscle shirt when he's actually too skinny to look good? thats the sorta thing i was reffering to,

have u never seen a gym moron wearing some sort of muscle shirt when he's actually too skinny to look good? thats the sorta thing i was reffering to,

i wouldnt worry about that. if you like it, get it. nobody has the right to make you feel inferior unless you let them.

Don't be a bitch. Buy it one size too big and grow into that motherfucker :evil:

AMEN!!!!!!! Please don't buy one a size to small... That's gay as hell wearing small shirts to th gym lol

Damn bro. I always wear my extra medium sleeveless under armour shirt to the gym on chest and bis day. I'm about to get my tips frosted too.

Top Bottom