Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal Pak; It's all over.

when my on guard comes out you will want some then

ON-GUARD is going to put a lot of other supps out of business! lol

Seriously, if you buy just ONE supplement while on cycle, ON-GUARD should be it.

It will have a complete multi vit/min included which will be comparable to most anything on the market. DX7 will still have a few extras in it (adaptogens, immunity boosters, etc) and be higher dosed, but while ON_GUARD you can always chose to use DX7 as "extra" or even just a half dose would be plenty. Or, just use the ON-GUARD and then in-between cycles stack DX7 with BRIDGE. You really can't go wrong.

It's getting to the point where the best state of the art supplements will just be a few products and you can save your money on all the extras. It makes sense.

You suffer from a mild case of pill phoebia.

I know because when I was a little kid I had an issue swalling pills bigger than a tic tac.

You just have to train your brain to realize that swallowing 1-2 animal pack pills in comparison to a mouthful of bacon cheeseburger or whatever is nothing. This mild phoebia causes you to restrict your throat and block your ability to swallow.

I used to use AP all the time and would pop 3-4 pills at a time after I had trained myself to swallow 2 old school amino tabs in my early teen's. Oh the days of the old flavorless Weider protein powder, horse pills and raw eggs.

Think of it as food and it will be easy.

Hope this helps.

You suffer from a mild case of pill phoebia.

I know because when I was a little kid I had an issue swalling pills bigger than a tic tac.

You just have to train your brain to realize that swallowing 1-2 animal pack pills in comparison to a mouthful of bacon cheeseburger or whatever is nothing. This mild phoebia causes you to restrict your throat and block your ability to swallow.

I used to use AP all the time and would pop 3-4 pills at a time after I had trained myself to swallow 2 old school amino tabs in my early teen's. Oh the days of the old flavorless Weider protein powder, horse pills and raw eggs.

Think of it as food and it will be easy.

Hope this helps.

But why bother? That's like the old timers eating Brewers Yeast and cod liver oil. Sure, they did it because it was all they had, but doing it now makes no sense.

ON-GUARD is going to put a lot of other supps out of business! lol

Seriously, if you buy just ONE supplement while on cycle, ON-GUARD should be it.

It will have a complete multi vit/min included which will be comparable to most anything on the market. DX7 will still have a few extras in it (adaptogens, immunity boosters, etc) and be higher dosed, but while ON_GUARD you can always chose to use DX7 as "extra" or even just a half dose would be plenty. Or, just use the ON-GUARD and then in-between cycles stack DX7 with BRIDGE. You really can't go wrong.

It's getting to the point where the best state of the art supplements will just be a few products and you can save your money on all the extras. It makes sense.

exactly

I take DX7, one pill in the morning and one pill at night. How do you tell if a fucking multi is working? It's not like you can feel it. I just use it because it had a lot of good reviews, but for all i know, it is doing nothing.

I take DX7, one pill in the morning and one pill at night. How do you tell if a fucking multi is working? It's not like you can feel it. I just use it because it had a lot of good reviews, but for all i know, it is doing nothing.

Well, nutrients anf their function are a scientific fact -- you need them. A multi has them. After that, it's just a matter of which has the better quality, dosage and ingredients.

well it makes everything in your body work more efficently. You might have more energy throughout the day, have better immune system.

Def not gonna get sick pumps or weight gain

Yea, i've been taking them for a while. i just switched to DX7. Based on the reviews, I figure I'll just keep taking them. I have like 4 bottles in the house.

Thanks to everyone that helped me here with their input!

I will look up this ON GUARD product.. see what it is all about..

I am also considering dx7, the pill phobia issue (I used to be able to take like 6 small vitamins at once...) and my natural vitamin choice.

As far as feeling the vitamins...

my eyes stop twitching(vit. A), my piss turns yellow or green-ish.., more energy (b vits..), etc.

Top Bottom