Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal Pak, good or hype?

Animal Pack is fine, but it isn't the best out there.

If I were bulking and I had my heart set on GNC grade supplements, I would take Animal M-Stack........it's like a nutrient partitioner and a multi vit in one.

Although, now that I have tried Dx7, I think I prefer that over animal stuff.

I'm on Animal Cut, and I think I'm starting to enjoy the benefits, I just started CKD too, so its hard to say how much its helping, but I'm def seeing results!

Ive used it before and no complaints on performance. Quite a few large pills to swallow day in and day out.

understand with animal pak its more then just a multi. it has a bunch of other stuff in it also. Brother is trying it right now. I get it at a discount though.

If I were bulking and I had my heart set on GNC grade supplements, I would take Animal M-Stack........it's like a nutrient partitioner and a multi vit in one.

So for bulking Animal M-Stak is better than Animal Pak?

I thought it was the best out there, but then again, I dont have the knowledge you guys have.

I looked t that DX7 and it has no where near the amount of vitamins and other components as Animal products.

So for bulking Animal M-Stak is better than Animal Pak?

I thought it was the best out there, but then again, I dont have the knowledge you guys have.

I looked t that DX7 and it has no where near the amount of vitamins and other components as Animal products.

AnimalPak is a foundation to your supplements. Providing you with all necessary vitamins, along with digestive enzymes, liver protection, antioxidants, etc.. I don't think it would be possible to put all of this into just one pill which is why it's a pack of pills. If you're looking for SOLELY a multi-v then choose something else, if you're looking for something that covers the things I mentioned above the use it.

AnimalPak is a foundation to your supplements. Providing you with all necessary vitamins, along with digestive enzymes, liver protection, antioxidants, etc.. I don't think it would be possible to put all of this into just one pill which is why it's a pack of pills. If you're looking for SOLELY a multi-v then choose something else, if you're looking for something that covers the things I mentioned above the use it.

Im actually looking for something with vitamins of course, and that will aid with bulking.

I dont want to spend money on the wrong product if animal pak isnt it, or if its another of Animal products that is more for what im looking for.

Two completely different products.. Just my opinion tho.. Animal pak is packed with sooo much but it is very hard to swallow some of these pills. I use to down those and now I can't., great product tho...

Top Bottom