Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal Pak, good or hype?

jontorres

Hey guys, noob here, starting weight training this evening, already have my diet setup (bulking diet), going to be starting with 3 days a week....I picked up some whey and casein today, and was wondering about vitamins.

The 2 products I saw were Animal Pak, and Solaray Twice Daily Multi Energy, would you guys who are experienced with both of these products help me pick one out?

My goal is to bulk, this is my 1st time working out, so I want to take whatever is going to work with my diet and my routine to help with my goal. Let me know your thoughts on these 2 products.

Been using the pak for a long time now and it's a great multi-v.. downfall is it's a few pills but you get used to it quickly.

I'm on Animal Cut, and I think I'm starting to enjoy the benefits, I just started CKD too, so its hard to say how much its helping, but I'm def seeing results!

Used animal pak for years and always liked the profile, however it's 12 or 13 pills taken once (sometimes twice) a day. I recently replaced it with Ruthless 3D multi in an effort to cut down on the amount of pills I pop each day.

I never tried the pak. But i was an avid user of animal cuts back in the day when I shopped at gnc...pre-ntbm lol

the animal pak is good, but honestly when I would run it, within 5 days of starting, I'd be gagging trying to swallow the pills, not only from the fact of how many you have to swallow and their size, but mainly the god awful taste a few of them have.

I used animal pak for years and its definitely a good product BUT it is way overpriced and over hyped too.

1 packet has 11 pills in it and this does not constitute a full dose , 2 packs = 1 serving .

22 pills every day just for vitamins....meh ,no thanks.

I am using the 3D multivit from Ruthless and it does the job just fine :)

I looked at these, but they only appear to have a fraction of Animal Pak....?

If there was only something out there with the same or comparable content.

I used animal pak for years and its definitely a good product BUT it is way overpriced and over hyped too.

1 packet has 11 pills in it and this does not constitute a full dose , 2 packs = 1 serving .

22 pills every day just for vitamins....meh ,no thanks.

I am using the 3D multivit from Ruthless and it does the job just fine :)

Ruthless Supplements :: Ruthless 3D Multi - Ruthless Supplements

The serving size is 2 packs, but it clearly says(and has been shown to be ok) taking 1 pack a day is OK.

I looked at these, but they only appear to have a fraction of Animal Pak....?

If there was only something out there with the same or comparable content.

Taking 1 pack a day will be fine, if for some reason you feel the need to take both go ahead.

I understand a lot of people on this board want to support it's sponsors and that's cool but I'm only going to stand by products that I've tried and have known to work for me and I'm damn sure not going to kiss supplement companies asses in hopes to get free shit or something like that.

jontorres; grab some and run them for 44 days and see what you think about them. It's a multi-v that's been around FOR YEARS and you can't go wrong with it. Like I previously mentioned, only downfall is the amount of pills per pack but you can easily swallow 3 of the smaller ones at a time which leaves 3 bigger ones to take individually or double. PM me if you have questions bro or want to know the cheapest place to pick em up at.

Top Bottom