Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

And Just Remember

Mavy said:
Nelson, I think that you have some logical points, but you just dont know how to, or know enough to explain yourself. You list the points, let bulldog explain whats going on behind them for you hahaha.

LOL you're funny Mavy

ouch.

Bulldog_10 said:
It's not bullshit. I said post-exercise, nutrient timing is important...very important. But other than that specific time, the insulin response isn't as important.

Really........

What pushes nutrients into cells?

INSULIN.

In the morning...... liver glycogen is empty. Can only hold 125g of glucose.

At this moment in time, insulin levels are low and glucogenesis has already started.

i.e. Amino-acids are being used for fuel by your body, by the breakdown of protein into glucose.

Muscle is being lost..................

So, you really want to stand by Nelson's banter, or would you like the vets and co. The SCIENTIFIC ones, to reduce Nelson's and your explanations to rubble?

Nutrient-timing theory has always been morning and Post-Wo. With some morning and Pre-wo,Post-Wo, and pre-sleep variants depending on cutting or bulking.

But never have I seen that nutrient timing is NOT important in the morning. Thats a recipy for catabolism.

Nelson Montana said:
Thanks for contributing....nothing.

You do realize that if this board goes under it will be because of you. I guess that gives you a feeling of power. You have nothing else going on in your life, so why not, right?

I'm telling you right now Juice, you can argue, disagree, debate, and discuss, but I will not tolerate senseless badgering, character assasination and downright lies, just because you think it's fun. I'll take this this entire fucking forum if it's going to be nothing but that. I'm giving everybody to speak their mind without intervention and you are abusing it. Grow up already.
Fonz is an egomaniac, and Naeblis is mentally disturbed. They can't be reasoned with. But I'm hoping you can be. If all you can contribute is to pile on insults, please don't post. Please.

Nelson -

You strike me as an individual with half a brain, sometimes anyway. I have tried to disagree, debate and discuss several of your opening remarks but you have yet to address any of the points I raised, which comes as no surprise. Face it Nelson, you will NEVER admit you were wrong about something. You expect people to take what you say as gospel without challenging your views. When contrary evidence is provided as both Silent Method and I have done on this very thread you ignore it and discredit it as some sort of personal attack. So, the only conclusion one can reach with this is that you are incapable of expanding on you views in an intelligent manner. You make statements that you expact people to take as fact when most of them are nothing more than uninformed opinions that hold very little merit.

Juice Authority said:
Nelson -

You strike me as an individual with half a brain, sometimes anyway. I have tried to disagree, debate and discuss several of your opening remarks but you have yet to address any of the points I raised, which comes as no surprise. Face it Nelson, you will NEVER admit you were wrong about something. You expect people to take what you say as gospel without challenging your views. When contrary evidence is provided as both Silent Method and I have done on this very thread you ignore it and discredit it as some sort of personal attack. So, the only conclusion one can reach with this is that you are incapable of expanding on you views in an intelligent manner. You make statements that you expact people to take as fact when most of them are nothing more than uninformed opinions that hold very little merit.

Juice: Admit the fact that you concocted lies about me on another thread and then I'll address this.

jubi: Ouch? Didn't hurt ME bro.

Fonz; Steven Hawkings called. He wants to know how much ALA he should take.

Nelson Montana said:
Juice: Admit the fact that you concocted lies about me on another thread and then I'll address this.

Lies????

It's a well known fact to those that know that YOU STOLE THE SHORT CYCLE IDEA FROM BILL ROBERTS AND PASSED IT OFF AS YOUR OWN!!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself Nelson. Here you are accusing Fonz of the very thing you're guilty of yourself - Plagiarism

Singleton said:
Now that's something that makes sense. I think TVA and core strength is highly overlooked. In fact, I think it should be trained specifically, which is why I do pilates.

And for the record, I squat up to 465 for sets of 5.

I do pilates as well. Really helped my back and my squats.

Juice Authority said:
Lies????

It's a well known fact to those that know that YOU STOLE THE SHORT CYCLE IDEA FROM BILL ROBERTS AND PASSED IT OFF AS YOUR OWN!!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself Nelson. Here you are accusing Fonz of the very thing you're guilty of yourself - Plagiarism

Put up or shut up asshole.

Your'e so sure of this that you're willing to call me a plagerist. Okay, you're on.

Show me the earliest printing of Bill Roberts short cycle method. If I can show you an earlier published version written by me will you leave the board?

Let's see you back up your words now jerk off.

I'm not trying to go tit for tat over this issue. I'm just sick of this deluded imbecile thinking that whatever he decides to concoct in his their little mind is a KNOWN FACT. You're embarrassing yourself. Have some pride man.

Nelson Montana said:
Put up or shut up asshole.

Your'e so sure of this that you're willing to call me a plagerist. Okay, you're on.

Show me the earliest printing of Bill Roberts short cycle method. If I can show you an earlier published version written by me will you leave the board?

Let's see you back up your words now jerk off.

I'm not trying to go tit for tat over this issue. I'm just sick of this deluded imbecile thinking that whatever he decides to concoct in his their little mind is a KNOWN FACT. You're embarrassing yourself. Have some pride man.

Pride? You plagiarize someone else's work, get caught and then deny it of course. Nelson, you're a joke. Go re-read this thread again to put things in proper perspective...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158363&perpage=30&pagenumber=2

Top Bottom