Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar test

Gobabygo

Hey guys. 6' 220. Age 40 14% bf lifting 8 yrs religiously . Done test off and on. Nothing too serious. Most was 500 a week. 2 weeks in to 50 var a day and 250 test e every 4 th day. Nolv and clomid for pct after. Diet is good. If anything not eating enough. Friend told me test e is not gd with var ??????? Should b tp ????? Also should I b running anything with this cycle for pct ? Thanks all.

Var is a cutting oral, and test e isn't really always used for cutting. However they are fine together you can cut on test e, it's really all about your diet and what your trying to accomplish. I'll actually be starting the exact same cycle tomorrow, except 400mg test e for 10 weeks, and then var for the last 7 weeks at 60mg

Yes you'll need to run a pct, if estrogenic sides are a problem for you on test e you may want to have an ai on hand.

I'd switch to propionate instead!

2 weeks in
2 weeks of how many?

Anavar is expensive, so I'm guessing your cycle wont be that long - why propionate would be a better option in my opinion.

Otherwise, if you're doing a 12w cycle you can use enanthate with something to drive out the water retention you'll get with a long ester.

I'll do 8 weeks of var. I wasn't able to get prop as source was out so I went e. what if I dropped from 500 a week to 300 or 400 a week ? Would that help with water ? Thx

I'll do 8 weeks of var. I wasn't able to get prop as source was out so I went e. what if I dropped from 500 a week to 300 or 400 a week ? Would that help with water ? Thx

Keep the dose the same add forma (5 pumps am/ pm)(mr supps) run that into PCT ,finish the var the last 6 weeks as a finisher, add NTBM post cycle and unleashed .

If you can get your hands on some Proviron you can use that for 25 - 50mg ed for the entire cycle as well as in your PCT.

Why would u want to use a steroid as part of a pct protocol?

Studies have shown that Proviron doesn't shut you down, even in high doses for longer period of times.

It will also make you feel better, which is very desirable during PCT.
And help a little ibt to keep the gains from the cycle.
DHEA can also be used in PCT.

Studies have shown that Proviron doesn't shut you down, even in high doses for longer period of times.

It will also make you feel better, which is very desirable during PCT.
And help a little ibt to keep the gains from the cycle.
DHEA can also be used in PCT.

Maybe not shut you down but I'm pretty certain it will suppress you to some degree. I believe the same can be said with DHEA.

Where r these studies that your talkin about? I'm intrigued.

Maybe not shut you down but I'm pretty certain it will suppress you to some degree. I believe the same can be said with DHEA.

Where r these studies that your talkin about? I'm intrigued.

Well, it seems that some gets suppressed while other don't.
And also, keep in mind that "suppress you to some degree" is something that many different things will do. Not only steroids.

Licorice for example.
We have previously found that licorice can reduce serum testosterone in healthy men. These results were not confirmed in another study, where the same amounts of licorice did not decrease salivary testosterone values. In the actual study we treated more cases with the same amount of licorice and reproduced our previous data. The mean testosterone values decreased by 26 % after one week of treatment (p < 0.01). There was also a significant increase in 17-OHP and LH concentrations and a slight, but not significant decrease in free testosterone. Licorice treatment, in addition, did not affect the response of testosterone and 17-OHP to stimulation with beta-HCG.

Or Soy protein powder.
Conclusions: Soy protein powder decreases testosterone levels in healthy patients, which is reversible upon removal of SPP from the diet. These data support further study of these hormonal effects as a mechanism in prostate cancer prevention.

While other substances, such as caffeine, have shown to increase testosterone levels.
CONCLUSION:
Caffeine has some potential to benefit training outcomes via the anabolic effects of the increase in testosterone concentration, but this benefit might be counteracted by the opposing catabolic effects of the increase in cortisol and resultant decline in the testosterone:cortisol ratio

As for Proviron.
There were no changes in plasma cholesterol, triglycerides, FSH and testosterone levels of 24 healthy men treated with mesterolone for infertility during period of 6 months. The patients were normolipemic and the daily doses were 75 mg. No side-effects were noticed. Mesterolone seems to have too selective or too low androgenic effect with the doses used in order to have an influence on the lipid metabolism of men.

We studied whether long-term use of mesterolone (12 weeks and longer) changed the pattern of steroid metabolites in urine from male subjects. We noticed an increase in dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) levels from 211-4 +/- 130.5 ug/die to 9943.8 +/- 6564.7 ug/die in the urine of all subjects tested. This increase was significant. After mesterolone administration was discontinued, DHEA levels decreased to their initial value. DHEA levels showed the smallest increase in those subjects having high plasma FSH levels. Perhaps the delta 4 pathway of testosterone synthesis may be preferred in these three subjects. We suppose that mesterolone has a blocking effect on the delta 5 pathway of testosterone synthesis. DHEA from the DHEA-pool can be used for testosterone synthesis and mesterolone seems to block some enzymes in the synthetic pathway. We were not able to detect a decrease in plasma testosterone levels during mesterolone use because of technical problems. Moreover, our patients told us that they felt ill after discontinuing mesterolone use; it may be possible that there is a psychotropic DHEA-effect during mesterolone use.

However, if you go up in higher doses - the outcome seems to be different.
Based on computer EEG (CEEG) profiles, in high doses, antidepressant properties of mesterolone, a synthetic androgen, were predicted. In a double-blind placebo controlled study, the clinical effects of 300-450 mg daily mesterolone were investigated in 52 relatively young (age range 26-53 years, mean 42.7 years) male depressed outpatients. During 6 weeks of mesterolone treatment, there was a significant improvement of depressive symptomatology. However, since an improvement was also established during the placebo treatment, no statistically appreciable difference in the therapeutic effects of mesterolone was established compared to placebo. Mesterolone treatment significantly decreased both plasma testosterone and protein bound testosterone levels. Patients with high testosterone levels prior to treatment seem to have had more benefit from mesterolone treatment than patients with low testosterone levels. The degree of improvement weakly correlated to the decrease of testosterone levels during mesterolone treatment.

And then there is a ton of other studies showing the Proviron could be useful for low sperm count and such.
The possible effect of Mesterolone (Schering N.V., Brussels, Belgium) (1 alpha-methyl-5-alpha-androstane-17 beta-ol-3-one) on semen quality and fertility of men with idiopathic oligoasthenospermia and/or teratozoospermia has been evaluated in a double-blind trial. The study included 52 patients who were treated during 12 months with either 150 mg/d of Mesterolone or placebo. The overall pregnancy rate was similar in the Mesterolone-treated cases (26%) and in the placebo control cases (48%), although a significant increase in motility and in the proportion of spermatozoa with normal morphology was recorded in the Mesterolone-treated cases. Because similar semen improvement also occurred in the placebo controls, our findings cast doubt on the possible usefulness of high-dose Mesterolone treatment of idiopathic male infertility.

Two hundred fifty subfertile men with idiopathic oligospermia (count less than 20 million/ml) were treated with mesterolone (100-150 mg/day) for 12 months. Seminal analysis were assayed 3 times and serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) luteinizing hormone (LH) and plasma testosterone were assayed once before treatment and repeated at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months after the initiation of treatment. One hundred ten patients (44%) had normal serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone, 85 patients (34%) had low serum FSH, LH and low plasma testosterone. One hundred seventy-five patients (70%) had moderate oligospermia (count 5 to less than 20 million/ml) and 75 patients (30%) had severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million/ml). Seventy-five moderately oligospermic patients showed significant improvement in the sperm density, total sperm count and motility following mesterolone therapy whereas only 12% showed improvement in the severe oligospermic group. Mesterolone had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels but had depressing effect on 25% if the levels were elevated. There was no significant adverse effect on testosterone levels or on liver function. One hundred fifteen (46%) pregnancies resulted following the treatment, 9 of 115 (7.8%) aborted and 2 (1.7%) had ectopic pregnancy. Mesterolone was found to be more useful in patients with a sperm count ranging between 5 and 20 million/ml. Those with severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million) do not seem to benefit from this therapy.

Also, I probably should add that there is also studies that have shown that Soy protein doesn't affect testosterone levels.
Conclusion
This investigation shows that 12 week supplementation with soy protein does not decrease serum testosterone or inhibit lean body mass changes in subjects engaged in a resistance exercise program.

So you guys with Soy protein doesn't throw it away now! :)

Top Bottom