Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar only or anavar and winny??????

thanks for the advice. I will run the anvar at 50mg for 8 weeks and this finish with 4 weeks of winny depot 50mg/ed with plenty of milk thistle. I dont wont to run test or anything that will put more weight on me. im 225 lbs and im trying to get down to 200 before september. My diet consist of high protein,low carb meals. I do 5 days of cardio and weight train 4 days. Is it possible to lose 25 lbs of bodyfat in 7 months and keep my muscle on this cycle.

Personally, I've gotten better results with Winny and like a lot of these guys have said, I'd run a little test with that.

buffut1 said:
Personally, I've gotten better results with Winny and like a lot of these guys have said, I'd run a little test with that.

iam running winny its at the end of the cycle. I will never run test i dont want to gain any more weight than i have on my body now. I ran winny 3 times before and yes it gave me good results. I never ran anavar and this is one compound that you can run by itself without any test. I cant run winny without test, or fina thats why i choose anavar. only time will tell. A lot of people got great results on anavar so this have to be a good choice.

louisiana said:
iam running winny its at the end of the cycle. I will never run test i dont want to gain any more weight than i have on my body now. I ran winny 3 times before and yes it gave me good results. I never ran anavar and this is one compound that you can run by itself without any test. I cant run winny without test, or fina thats why i choose anavar. only time will tell. A lot of people got great results on anavar so this have to be a good choice.

y r u taking aas then? to lose bf?

8and20 said:
y r u taking aas then? to lose bf?

im taking aas to maintain my muscle mass while going on a strick diet. i want to lean out a little. I like the way i look at t 200 lbs rather than 225lbs.

louisiana said:
thanks for the advice. I will run the anvar at 50mg for 8 weeks and this finish with 4 weeks of winny depot 50mg/ed with plenty of milk thistle. I dont wont to run test or anything that will put more weight on me. im 225 lbs and im trying to get down to 200 before september. My diet consist of high protein,low carb meals. I do 5 days of cardio and weight train 4 days. Is it possible to lose 25 lbs of bodyfat in 7 months and keep my muscle on this cycle.

Remember that these drugs will NOT melt fat off you automatically. I think you have the impression that they will. If you don't diet hardcore you will not see any of the vascularity and muscle hardness that winny and var provide. These are steroids, not fat burners. If simply losing weight is all your after, than you should look into running some clen or an e/c/a stack and lots of cardio and restrictive dieting.

I think the classification "cutter steroid" is very misleading to noobs. They don't cut you any more than any other steroid, they simply take advantage of an already lean build.

louisiana said:
im taking aas to maintain my muscle mass while going on a strick diet. i want to lean out a little. I like the way i look at t 200 lbs rather than 225lbs.

u could accompish that with diet alone

Top Bottom