Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar help..

N

nutsnack

.. friend of mine is looking into getting a cycle of anavar.. first cycle.. what i can get for her is only 20mg caps that can NOT be split.. is 20mg too high for a 1st time female user? Also how are they split up in the day? 1 morning and 1 night? are there any androgenic sides (i.e. lack of sleep, night sweats, apetite changes, etc...) for women is it best to do a 1x a week workout or spread it out throughout the week.. 2x a wee per body part?

Thanks!

I am not a proff like some of ladies on here but from what i have seen 10mg total is a good dose, no higher.

Split 5 in the mornin and 5 in the afternoon, half life 9hrs

Sassy, care to add?

DieselGunz said:
I am not a proff like some of ladies on here but from what i have seen 10mg total is a good dose, no higher.

Split 5 in the mornin and 5 in the afternoon, half life 9hrs

Sassy, care to add?

20mg pills can NOT be split.. is 20 too high for 1st time female user?

From what i have read yes.........

i mean i am 210 pounds and I am on 40mgs i think 20 is alot for a female

esp with no prior experience with AAS

20mg is way way way too high. If you can't have her take a pill that can be split, the cycle is not worth it. Don't EVER run "what you have" - that is stupid. If she can't wait for the right stuff, then she shouldn't be running a cycle at all.

She should start at 5mg for the first 3-4 weeks, then if no sides, she could increase to 10mg. There is NO NEED for a female to go above 10mg. Higher brings on a MUCH bigger chance for sides. Plus, at 10mg if her diet and training are 100%, then 10mg will bring about a world of change.

nutsnack said:
.. friend of mine is looking into getting a cycle of anavar.. first cycle.. what i can get for her is only 20mg caps that can NOT be split.. is 20mg too high for a 1st time female user? Also how are they split up in the day? 1 morning and 1 night? are there any androgenic sides (i.e. lack of sleep, night sweats, apetite changes, etc...) for women is it best to do a 1x a week workout or spread it out throughout the week.. 2x a wee per body part?

Thanks!

20 mg is way to high for a first timer. Var is known for its very limited sides for women and that's the beauty of it. However higher dose will definitely be a cause for increase in those sides that can occur. Only for national level competition would you see doses higher than say 15 mg.

Because var has a 1/2 life of about 8 hrs, best to split your dose in 1/2, 1/2 in am, 1/2 in pm - 8 hrs later.

As far as training -- seriously if there isn't an already TIGHT diet and TIGHT well-established and consistent training regimen, please don't bother looking at var. Just like any other AAS, it is a SUPPLEMENT to a diet & training schedule that are already working. Throwing it in w/o these will not give the results you are looking for. Possibly just introducing more bulk, acne, etc.

What exactly is this person looking to accomplish w/ it?

Sassy69 said:
20 mg is way to high for a first timer. Var is known for its very limited sides for women and that's the beauty of it. However higher dose will definitely be a cause for increase in those sides that can occur. Only for national level competition would you see doses higher than say 15 mg.

Could you explain me a little more... why is it different for national competition level?

nikkita said:
Could you explain me a little more... why is it different for national competition level?

Because this is someone who has already put in the time, training & diet to have achieved competition at that level and may be looking for more. And I'm not saying all competitors at that level run var at 20 mg. Still generally there's very little reason to run above 10 mg. But this is someone who is already well educated & dedicated to pursuing at that level and has made the determination that they are willing to go at a higher level and also willing to absorb the consequences or they have deemed that they want to try a higher dose.

This is for a very specific reason - not because this person wants to "lose weight & tone up" because their b/f said it would work for them.

Do you see the distinction?

Top Bottom