Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Cycle

Lita2

Hey Ladies-

Need some info- I am doing an 8 week cycle- 4 @ 20 and 4 @ 10.

Think it's a better idea for me to do one day @ 20 and the next @ 10?

Also, need to know what you girls do for lifting routines, to lean me out- I am bulky enough. I want to get leaner and much more toned. Here is my plan-

Day 1- Chest/Tris
Day 2- Back/Bis
Day 3- Shoulders/Legs
Day 4- Off (Or I might split up shoulders and legs)

And then start it all again with at least 20 minutes of cardio a day, if not more on days when I go to Spinning class.

I just am not good at knowing how to really define and tone my body....I need to get rid of about 10% of my bf- to get to around 11%- that's where I'd like to be. Any help would be good...

Also, by taking 20 mgs/day of anavar, and being 190 lbs, 22% bf, am I wasting it my taking that much?

Thanks ahead of time everyone-
Lita2

Also, what would you guys eat?

Today I had:
Banana
Pretzels
Diet Pop
Water
Grilled Chicken Breast
Turkey Sandwich (On half of a wheat bun with cheese, italian dressing and lettuce)
2 hamburgers with no buns
Salad with ranch and cucumbers
Protein Shake
Cereal with skim

i think if your goal is to lean out, start with your diet, not AS

cut the

banana (if you're really concerned, they're pretty high GI)
pretzles
diet pop
ranch dressing
cheese
and maybe even the cereal and milk, depending on the kind

and add some healthy complex carbs like oats, sweet potatos, red potatos, a lot more green veggies...

some healthy fats (flax seed, udos oil ect), start a food journal and see how far you get with that...

and lean proteins are a must

each meal (and it's a good rule to eat 6-8 a day) should consist of a protein, a carb (complex) and a healthy fat... half of the stuff you are eating is basically junk, empty calories... make all the calories count...

as an aside, you've never taken anavar, you probably should start at 5 and work your way up to 10... i wouldn't worry so much that it would be a waste but rather that you wake up sounding like barry white with a cold.... you never know what kind of side effects these things may have, start lower and slowly bump up as needed after you've judged your body's tolerance...

but as i said before, i think you can probably get a good way to your goal without the anabolics... the anavar should be a training tool, not a quick fix... and there's probably no hope in hell that you'll shed 10-11% bf with that (or any diet) on or off anavar in 8 weeks unless you are extreamly gifted and your body is extreamly easy to give up fat .... sorry... reality check.... women just don't have it that easy! :D

set a bit more realistic time and clean up the diet.... if you work hard on it, stick to eating clean, training hard and add the anavar in the last 8 weeks your should goal will be reachable in 4-6 months... maybe more...

Last edited:
Thanks

I did a cycle of anavar- I just want to know what other people are doing to MAXIMIZE the results. I love the stuff, I just want to see what everyone else does.

Thanks for the diet info.......

I 2nd Phems diet advice...only complex carbs...even when bulking!! As far as anavar..no need to taper and come down..start at 10mgs then go to 15mgs and if you are not experiencing sides then bump up to 20mgs..thats up to you but no need to go back down to 10mgs unless you are getting some nasty sides....women do not need to do that.

I 2nd Phems diet advice...only complex carbs...even when bulking!! As far as anavar..no need to taper and come down..start at 10mgs then go to 15mgs and if you are not experiencing sides then bump up to 20mgs..thats up to you

I agree with only doing complex carbs when cycling, however i would not go up to 20mg even on a first cycle! You should get good gains on a 10mg cycle first time round! Remember you are only introducing your body to AAS! you also said that you want to help lose bodyfat! You could cycle the anavar with Clen this will reduce bodyfat but also increase strength and hardness!

Personally though IMO i would NOT do anavar yet!

you said

I just am not good at knowing how to really define and tone my body....I need to get rid of about 10% of my bf- to get to around 11%- that's where I'd like to be. Any help would be good...

IMO you need to get your diet and training totally spot on before going near AAS! This is not a flame but you will get excellent results from Anavar but only when everything else is firmly in place!

Have you considered a Clen/ECA stack this will reduce bodyfat and can even give you slight strength gains on the Clen! Ok its not as affective by far as anavar but its great for cutting and you can save the anavar till you will really benefit from it! taking steroids too soon will not aid your training in the future i feel you need to have a good solid base to keep anything you gain from steroids

JMO :)

phem -- why cut the milk? Just curious. I drink a fair amount of it myself, mostly skim or 1%.

It seems like a good protein/amino source, and I don't want to end up hump-backed when I'm 50. Were you suggesting only that she cut it if it's whole milk, or that she get her calcium some other way, or...

I'm still tuning my diet myself, and I know (from looking at your sexy avatar, for example) that yours is pretty dialed in...

Wyst

wyst said:
phem -- why cut the milk? Just curious. I drink a fair amount of it myself, mostly skim or 1%.

It seems like a good protein/amino source, and I don't want to end up hump-backed when I'm 50. Were you suggesting only that she cut it if it's whole milk, or that she get her calcium some other way, or...

I'm still tuning my diet myself, and I know (from looking at your sexy avatar, for example) that yours is pretty dialed in...

Wyst

well... it basically has to do with lactose... not too many people are lactose intolerant (a lot less than actually claim to be) but there are quite a few people with varying levels of lactose senstivity... lactose, being a sugar, is not highly recommended when trying to get really lean... some people claim not to be able to lean out with lactose in their diets... it is really an individual thing... but with such severe goals that she has set, the only way to pull them together would be to take the more drastic means...

calcium supplementation is a must w/o milk in your diet... also eat calcium rich foods and perhaps have a bit of soy milk (which can also contain sugars)...

same reasoning with the fruit...

and the cereal depends on what it is... cereal can be okay or one of the worst things to eat.... eg a nice big bowl of quaker harvest crunch sounds like a great idea until you realize you generally eat at least 500-600 calories a serving, most of them coming from High GI carbs (sugars) not ideal for cutting at all... you'd be better off eating fruit loops :)

I think it has to do with the sugar (lactose) that is in milk.

Top Bottom