Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and injury

Birdie30

I'm excited to start my first cycle of Anavar but before Christmas I aggravated my SI joint. I've been seeing a fitness chiropractor who also works out at my gym and understands the type of workout I do daily.
I have been off ballistics and legs for 2 weeks and my back seems to feel better only minor pains here and there but none that last extended amounts of time or that a little stretching won't take care of. Should I wait until I am 100% healthy?

I'm excited to start my first cycle of Anavar but before Christmas I aggravated my SI joint. I've been seeing a fitness chiropractor who also works out at my gym and understands the type of workout I do daily.
I have been off ballistics and legs for 2 weeks and my back seems to feel better only minor pains here and there but none that last extended amounts of time or that a little stretching won't take care of. Should I wait until I am 100% healthy?
Yes your best gains are going to come when you are 100% and your diet is on point. Why waste it when your less than your best.

the only way for you to train and not be nervous about injury is to completely heal before you attempt to do any kind of training....

so be smart heal up and rest and youll be ok

i personally did the opposite and i wish i had someone to tell me like im reaching out to you

please be smart and take a step back and allow yourself to be 100 % fully ok before you continue to the gym

Top Bottom