Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anal edicate...

SoKlueles said:
Yeah astroglide is the best. KY jelly is just sticky..I keep astroglide on hand for spur of the moment butt love:)

DT how do u know I havent been with a black man already?

You live in the boondocks. The only brothas within 50 miles of you probably don't speak legible english.

The Cum is in the Bum... the Cum is in the Bum... Look at her the Cum is in her Bum

SoKlueles said:
Anal sex rocks...dang i need some good butt love

Would you let me blow it all over your ass cheeks?

napolean22 said:
So the girl I am fucking now is not opposed to anal. Not that I have a problem with blowing my load in that sweet little ass... BUT, she never seems to get up and go to the bathroom after to "clean up". I go to the bathroom and wipe the smell off my dick. I was just really grossed out the other day when I picked up the boxers I let her sleep in that night, and they smell of ass and cum. Does she really just sleep and let that shit ooze out? Fucking Sick! I am now turned off from her.

damn bro!!! beggars can't be choosy!!! at least you are getting to hit the tater hole, just be happy! sheesh, the nerve of some people.lol

Top Bottom