Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anal edicate...

napolean22

So the girl I am fucking now is not opposed to anal. Not that I have a problem with blowing my load in that sweet little ass... BUT, she never seems to get up and go to the bathroom after to "clean up". I go to the bathroom and wipe the smell off my dick. I was just really grossed out the other day when I picked up the boxers I let her sleep in that night, and they smell of ass and cum. Does she really just sleep and let that shit ooze out? Fucking Sick! I am now turned off from her.

pull out and do ass to mouth....she'll figure it out.

lol

send her to my place for a night
(just one night, and thankx for the heads up about not letting here wear my boxers to bed)

napolean22 said:
Does she really just sleep and let that shit ooze out? Fucking Sick! I am now turned off from her.

After getting a good assfucking alot of women are simply too drained to even bother worrying about it. Who cares anyways? Just change your sheets and make sure you give her asshole a good scrubbing the next shower.

you should be happy, I've never been with a girl who doesn't bitch and moan about a dick in her butt except this stripper I dated and I was too afraid to put it up there.

Anal sex rocks...dang i need some good butt love

Top Bottom