Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AnabolicD, Daeo, Iron, 1Banshee.....

On the flip side of the questions though, going off of slin while still being on GH could be alot harder on your beta cells ability to bump up back to normal than if you were just doing slin alone and then went off. This is a very complicated situation but I think experimentation(safely) will be the only way to really find out for sure.

Now this discussion is at the right place for a reply. It is my opinion that you need to use the insulin for the entire cycle of GH, for the reason mentioned by AD. Not only are the 2 synergistic, but GH alone will suppress insulin sensitivity to the point of diminishing returns.
I have used insulin in reasonable doses for long periods without difficulty, but I feel, from personal experience, that 12 week insulin/GH cycles are ideal. Put a month off in between, and do your 6 months. I have done three 12 week cycles a year for a long time with very satisfactory results.
I am preparing to experiment with very slow acting insulins in combination with faster ones to maximize the anabolic properties of insulin by keeping a more steady blood serum level. Will report back on that, and thanks to AD for the product recommendations.
AD, you just keep getting better and better!

thanks again guys, so daeo, u were at factory?? how was the s&m party then?? ;)

i just am not gonna come off the insulin then, 13 units when i wake, around 25 tops after i train..........

Thanks IronMaster...lookin fuckin ripped in that avatar:insane:

Top Bottom