Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic Extreme Issue #4--Extreme Eating for Mass

I wonder though ....

I mean, sure if you are ON,m you want to consume a LOT of Cals, but what if you are between cycles? What if maybe you are the type of guy who does cycles very infrequently? I mean, should you still be eating THAT much to gain? And if not, then HOW much? (while not on-cycle).

I wonder though ....

I mean, sure if you are ON,m you want to consume a LOT of Cals, but what if you are between cycles? What if maybe you are the type of guy who does cycles very infrequently? I mean, should you still be eating THAT much to gain? And if not, then HOW much? (while not on-cycle).

Bottom line is, if you want to gain muscle as effectively as possible, you need to eat, on or off a cycle.

I used to eat apile of fatty junk food shit to get my cals up - now i go thru about 10 tblsp/day of flax oil ( 1250 cals ) and 2x 1000 cal shakes in addition to my regular 4 meals/day. Less zits, better gains and way less chance of clogged coronary arteries

Well i've been passing this post for a few days now and finally decided to read it and I'm glad I did,I agree 100% although I keep my diet relatively clean at 205lbs and 12% bf give or take a little,I try and consume 4000-5000 cal a day just to mantain my weight the lowest I ever go is about 3500, for my next cycle I'm gonna try to keep it ay 7000cal a day for 10 weeks. This is great info for people new to the game and need to know how to eat for mass...I think this is the right way to do it...BUMP

Posts don't come any better than this, thanks bro this has not only laid to rest some commonly held misconceptions but it has given me a new perspective on my nutrition as well as making me feel less guilty when I eat shite heheh!
Seriously though this should be stickied!!!:)

Top Bottom