Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

• Amplify02 is AmAzInG.

Votes: 70 38.9%
  • N.O.-Xplode is the GrEaTeSt.

Votes: 74 41.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 36 20.0%

• Total voters
I have tried just about them all except amplify and would have to say that No-Xplode is about the best. I am interested to try amplify though i hear it is the shit.

I find it funny that people are voting in this poll that havent used BOTH products.

Im not exactly sure how you vote that Xplode is the GREATEST or AMP02 is the BEST, if you havent used both products. This point makes this poll useless.

-Legacy

DJLegacy2k1 said:
I find it funny that people are voting in this poll that havent used BOTH products.

Im not exactly sure how you vote that Xplode is the GREATEST or AMP02 is the BEST, if you havent used both products. This point makes this poll useless.

-Legacy
right....

whyyyyyy stbizzle. why do you say no xplode. Your answer cannot be accepted or taken serisouly until you compare the two. im frustrated with these one word answers.

now that i have tried both....AMP. But I only take 5 caps 15 minutes after eating a banana. any more gives the jitters. intense workouts though.

I've gone through one cycle of amp and I'm on my second time of no-xplode. I've found them both to be very beneficial; I've been doing olympic and core lifts. My stats probably aren't good compared to other people on the forum, but I'm lifting more than I was in high school and college undergrad.

I give a slight edge to Amp, not for performance, but I find it easier to carry around and swallow 5 caps instead of two scoops of no-explode and a mixer.

And with both, I've found that I need to drink a lot of water or I start to feel a little lightheaded.

Top Bottom