Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

• Amplify02 is AmAzInG.

Votes: 70 38.9%
  • N.O.-Xplode is the GrEaTeSt.

Votes: 74 41.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 36 20.0%

• Total voters
Just received today two free samples: Superpump250 and PlasmaJet...will compare these also to Amplify02 and Assault and gice you good bros my opinion on them.

............Lipoflame and Ampifly02 also came back in today...yeah baby!!!..

I only have one complaint about AGX...I wish they had better communication with there customers.........If there is a problem with shipping, etc, no prob, but I would prefer not to hear about it on the forum..If a product is out of stock...don'tprocess my order.....would rather get a PM or a email or better yet phone call...rules in my office to my employees..."you only have two hours to contact that customer and resolve the problem".....I have fired employees for not being customer focused.....
just my .02

I'm waiting for July for the new stuff from AGX....I never had a shipping problem with them in the past. Can't wait!

It's a dam good product if agx ever gets there shipping in order !! I have ordered three times and never got anything ....except for the first time ... Good luck .... I am still waiting for my order ........

I WANNA GET AMPLIFY02 SOOO BAD!! I live in Canada though. You think this stuff could be shipped here anytime soon? :google:

Omega would you know?:heart:

Last edited:
Top Bottom