Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

• Amplify02 is AmAzInG.

Votes: 70 38.9%
  • N.O.-Xplode is the GrEaTeSt.

Votes: 74 41.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 36 20.0%

• Total voters
No one has answered my question why Amplify 02 was discontinued from Bodybuilding.com's store. Does anyone know the reason for this? Is it possible because it was TOO potent of a product and they didn't want to be responsible for selling it? Just a guess...

usually what happens if something works, but that's just my opinion. could have been the back order problem they had for a while too though.

^^^ I answered the question in your other thread! www.agxsports.com

You are looking at an old link from another site. The old formula was discontinued a while ago and a new formula has been out for quite some time.

-Legacy

AMP02. I've tried both. I attenuated to NO-Explode much faster, plus id rather drink cow piss. I haven't adjusted to AMP02 after 5 weeks, every doseage has worked. Anyone who can't handle swallowing 12 pills doesn't need to be in the gym.

Hi:)

AGX has decided to focus efforts in a handful of markets that cater to a specific athlete.

notice our Mission Statement:
http://www.agxsports.com/mission.html

Bodybuilding.com is GREAT but it works with products that are at a very Specific Price Range and with our formulas being Elite the Range is not very conducive to servicing that mass market.

We have an "OPEN DOOR" at Bodybuilding.com for the Future but I will have to design a separate brand for that Market.

the Owners of BB.com are great people

haven't tried Amp02 yet but I agree that myself and the guys here seemed to adjust to NO Explode pretty quickly. most have gone to almost double the dosage. some seem to think that if they use it for 2 weeks then a break for 2 weeks it still works. why would i want a product I can only use half of the time? haven't tried AMP yet, but it shouldnt be long now............

same here with the NO Xplode. it works for a while but everybody seems to build up a quick tolerance to it. AMP and Lipo are on the way. i'll post either way...good or bad. but i got high hopes, since most of the guys here speak highly of it. plus OMEGA seems to shoot straight.

Maybe I'm the outlier in the crowd, I'm on wk 2 of Amp02 and I liked the no xplode a lot better. I've ramped up to 10 caps, I just end up feeling like shit when I'm at the gym. I usually take about 30 minutes prior to the gym with about a litre of water. Has this happened to anyone else?

coeus said:
Maybe I'm the outlier in the crowd, I'm on wk 2 of Amp02 and I liked the no xplode a lot better. I've ramped up to 10 caps, I just end up feeling like shit when I'm at the gym. I usually take about 30 minutes prior to the gym with about a litre of water. Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm sure different people have different results. Truthfully for me, I usually am a bit tired and hohum with a little more focus after taking but the effects get better and better. If you really try hard........you should get more and more energized and be able to lift longer. I work a hard job, come home tired, and really have to force myself. After awhile the pills takeover and I feel great.

Top Bottom