Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

• Amplify02 is AmAzInG.

Votes: 70 38.9%
  • N.O.-Xplode is the GrEaTeSt.

Votes: 74 41.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 36 20.0%

• Total voters
Amplify gets my vote as well. I've tried both and it seems like the effects of NO-Xplode are intermittent(Sometimes works, sometimes dont), Amplify has worked every single time.

*If you really want to know what others think, type in NO-Xplode reviews in google and click on the 1fast400 web site link, you'll be sent to one review, click back below the review and you'll go to a ton of other reviews. Then search through these forums here and read all the rave about Amplify - i'm sure you'll be able to make a decision then!

Check out M5 by cellucor. Its a good combo of arginine ethyl ester and kre-alkalyn. I guarantee it will work for you.
www.cellucor.com

Sorry but i think t-nation is full of shit. They try to rip on every supplement but at the end of each article they basically admit that it works. They did the same thing with kre-alkalyns and creatine ethyl esters, at first they say its no different then they change their mind and say its more water soluble (which it is).

i thought more sponsors here would have some good input about it too. guess not. I agree t-nation does that a lot. always so many people saying so many things

Ralph_Wiggum said:
evaluate this article before considering either IMO:

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=05-018-feature

Too bad T-Nation has about as much credibility as O.J. Simpson has speaking on marital relationships.

This coming from the company that gave us the ultra suppressive Androsol, the completely bogus Methoxy 7, the anti androgen vitex crap "M" and the $69 Alpha Male, $30 zinc and $45 gugglesterones. Give me a break.

That article even contradicts itself all over the place.

I never thought that NO2 was anything amazing -- valid, but not amazing. But it works, for sure. And Amp02 isn't just NO2. It's also a good preworkout stim.

VIGOR, also contains NO2 but the malate version, which makes more of the AKG bioavailable. And it too is just one the ingredients. The Cassis Grandis is the real kicker. I encourage everyone who tries VIGOR to do a pre and post blood test to show the improvement in red blood cell count. But the pump and energy you feel is undeniable proof for most everyone who tries it. T-Nation are a bunch of tards.

needtogetaas said:

You should give it a shot! It tastes like complete shit but works wonders. Cellucor has it on their website for 89.99, but if you want to try it and need a better deal, just let me know.

Top Bottom