Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

• Amplify02 is AmAzInG.

Votes: 70 38.9%
  • N.O.-Xplode is the GrEaTeSt.

Votes: 74 41.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 36 20.0%

• Total voters
Nelson Montana said:
Too bad T-Nation has about as much credibility as O.J. Simpson has speaking on marital relationships.

This coming from the company that gave us the ultra suppressive Androsol, the completely bogus Methoxy 7, the anti androgen vitex crap "M" and the $69 Alpha Male, $30 zinc and $45 gugglesterones. Give me a break.

That article even contradicts itself all over the place.

I never thought that NO2 was anything amazing -- valid, but not amazing. But it works, for sure. And Amp02 isn't just NO2. It's also a good preworkout stim.

VIGOR, also contains NO2 but the malate version, which makes more of the AKG bioavailable. And it too is just one the ingredients. The Cassis Grandis is the real kicker. I encourage everyone who tries VIGOR to do a pre and post blood test to show the improvement in red blood cell count. But the pump and energy you feel is undeniable proof for most everyone who tries it. T-Nation are a bunch of tards.

I'm not interested in hearing how much their products supposedly suck. I'm not purchasing their products, rather, I'm more interested in hearing your opinion on the specific studies they use as a reference to make their anti-arginine claims. Where are the studies flawed? Are they drawing the wrong conclusions from the studies? How?

Just curious. I'm not being a basher or an opponent by asking this. I'm not bashing Vigor (seems interesting actually, but would like some research citations). I'm interested in seeing the logic and facts.

TheBlueApe said:
Im selling it in our stores for $55. Its $80 on their website, thats not the price i sell it at.
lastperson to try and sell any thing on this ether in a post or a pm got band real quick like...if your not paying to run your adds then thats what will happen.

needtogetaas said:
lastperson to try and sell any thing on this ether in a post or a pm got band real quick like...if your not paying to run your adds then thats what will happen.

i REMEMBER who THAT was

o and also it builds up over time getting better the longer you take it..peeking around
12 days or so.kind of like creatien or no the have to build up.most people even me experience its effects the first time but it still gets better.

I have tried just about all maybe not close to all but i have tried atleast 20 different pre workout supps. They are all good but most lose effeciacy in 30-45min. AMP02 keeps me going that i have to make myself stop working out.

Top Bottom