Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americas downfall...corn

From OP's post it sounds like Indians were right that the white man would fuck things up. Why is it that we're so fucking greedy and wasteful.

Evolution and competitive nature of man...IMO. You are absolutely right though about what us white men did to the indians...got them drunk and gave them guns and took their land.

As far as a choice you are all right, and Cindylou hit it as well, people have turned to food a comfort, when people get depressed...they will eat...when people celebrate...they will eat (and drink), it has created a tradition, and a habit, and we all know the most difficult habit to change is eating. Billions of dollars a year are spent on advertising soda, fast food, and treats for us to consume...it is embedded into our minds, I have come to dislike the term treat as that is how we were raised from children which means if we are good or did something good we would get something not so healthy, cookies, ice cream, etc. Does fruits, vegetables, and healthier foods get as much attention by the media...now a days maybe due to the obesity problem...americans are actually labeled the most unhealthiest of all cultures...due to our diet, anyway I posted this more for informational purposes, not to argue and yes my choice is to eat the way I do, I am not trying to tell people what they should do, just as an awareness.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Evolution and competitive nature of man...IMO. You are absolutely right though about what us white men did to the indians...got them drunk and gave them guns and took their land.

Are you talking about "Spencerism"? I love being "manifestly destined."

As far as a choice you are all right, and Cindylou hit it as well, people have turned to food a comfort, when people get depressed...they will eat...when people celebrate...they will eat (and drink), it has created a tradition, and a habit, and we all know the most difficult habit to change is eating. Billions of dollars a year are spent on advertising soda, fast food, and treats for us to consume...it is embedded into our minds, I have come to dislike the term treat as that is how we were raised from children which means if we are good or did something good we would get something not so healthy, cookies, ice cream, etc. Does fruits, vegetables, and healthier foods get as much attention by the media...now a days maybe due to the obesity problem...americans are actually labeled the most unhealthiest of all cultures...due to our diet, anyway I posted this more for informational purposes, not to argue and yes my choice is to eat the way I do, I am not trying to tell people what they should do, just as an awareness.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

CindyLou does not know jack! Or are you talking about CindyLou Who from Dr. Seuss, she might know a thing or two?

Not sure cortical plasticity extends that far broheim.

And even if it did, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. You're waaaaay past teachable -- not a young pup like me.

i'm infinitely teachable...i just have a piss poor attitude and issues with authority...and i'm pretty sure that those attributes extend to my cortical as well :)

I enjoyed that movie and I do try to buy grass fed meat now.

Top Bottom