Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americas downfall...corn

Different parts of the brain, broheim.

The only profession that uses their autonomic system for work are the lawyers, simply because they have no frontal lobes.

HTH

i'm aware of the "different parts of the brain" thingie...i just figured that if that autonomic portion found itself sitting around with nothing to do, it might get off its ass and pitch in and help the other part of the brain...revolutionary thinking, i know :freak:

mcd's gets an unfair rap in my book, peeps looking for a scapegoat.
they provide a product and service that people want.
my folks took me to mcds when i was a jr here and there, as a treat...the playground inside, the fun happy meal, and eventually being able to get a big mac are fond memories of mine (excuse the faggotry).
and nobody in my family is overweight, and neither are the majority of my friends whose folks also did the same.
i don't eat there much now, proly once a year for b-fast...peeps just don't comprehend moderation or how to manage their money, one can save so much by taking the time to make a lunch at home instead of eating out

i'm aware of the "different parts of the brain" thingie...i just figured that if that autonomic portion found itself sitting around with nothing to do, it might get off its ass and pitch in and help the other part of the brain...revolutionary thinking, i know :freak:

Not sure cortical plasticity extends that far broheim.

And even if it did, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. You're waaaaay past teachable -- not a young pup like me.

mcd's gets an unfair rap in my book, peeps looking for a scapegoat.
they provide a product and service that people want.
my folks took me to mcds when i was a jr here and there, as a treat...the playground inside, the fun happy meal, and eventually being able to get a big mac are fond memories of mine (excuse the faggotry).
and nobody in my family is overweight, and neither are the majority of my friends whose folks also did the same.
i don't eat there much now, proly once a year for b-fast...peeps just don't comprehend moderation or how to manage their money, one can save so much by taking the time to make a lunch at home instead of eating out

I tend to agree with you. What McDonalds really does is sell a shitload of food at a really low price. They aren't forcing down anyone's throat.

BUT, now that this gigantic agri-pharma-political machine has evolved and it is tied to hundreds of billions of dollars, the USDA won't allow accurate educational materials to be distributed in schools.

In many states you can go to jail for publicly criticizing agricultural practices or filming actual operating chicken farming facilities.

Big busines has gotten powerful enough to stiffle the truth, that's dangerous and scary.

From OP's post it sounds like Indians were right that the white man would fuck things up. Why is it that we're so fucking greedy and wasteful.

Speak for yourself. Wtf I eat McDonalds breakfast sandwich every day.

Also, I fucking love corn. Sure it has no nutritional value but that's not why I eat it. And corn fed beef tastes like heaven.

And that is your choice...enjoy!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

All I can say is that this isnt a secret, people who eat at McDonalds and such know perfectly well it's shit food and it's bad for them but they chose to eat it anyway, people have to differentiate between a meal and a treat, fast food should be an occasional treat and not part of your essential meals/diet, that's where failure comes in, when it's late at night (worst time to eat this stuff)or it's lunch time and you forgot to cook so you go buy a McD combo.

People value time over their health waaay too much and prefer to eat something bad that is easy and quick than something healthy they have to prepare themselves in a larger amount of time.

Proof enough that this country is getting out of control. More, more, more. Now, now, now. Consume, consume, consume.

That's what happens when money is king.

Top Bottom