Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americas downfall...corn

And I don't think that anyone here partakes of McD's or any other fast food in large quantities.

Speak for yourself. Wtf I eat McDonalds breakfast sandwich every day.

Also, I fucking love corn. Sure it has no nutritional value but that's not why I eat it. And corn fed beef tastes like heaven.

True...I value my health and family more than my time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

:)

Sanity means not living standing on your head, living upside down and backwards.

Health is more valuable than wealth. People worry more about money. Soul more valuable than body, inner beauty more valuable than outer...the furniture is on the ceiling in most people's lives.

People in America are so obese because they are fucked up on the inside. It's no one's fault but their own. You don't eat yourself to sickness and death if you're sane.

:)

Sanity means not living standing on your head, living upside down and backwards.

Health is more valuable than wealth. People worry more about money. Soul more valuable than body, inner beauty more valuable than outer...the furniture is on the ceiling in most people's lives.

People in America are so obese because they are fucked up on the inside. It's no one's fault but their own. You don't eat yourself to sickness and death if you're sane.

Fuck off. Food tastes good. It's better than hydros

Top Bottom