Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternating fitness goals?

Jademro

I'm seeing a new trend now on social media with guys trying different things that they never tried before.
an example for me would be to try CrossFit for a month. and then do a month at a gym. then switch to maybe yoga for a month. then switch to a running group for a month. do you think there's any type of logic to this or would it be counterproductive?

I'm seeing a new trend now on social media with guys trying different things that they never tried before.
an example for me would be to try CrossFit for a month. and then do a month at a gym. then switch to maybe yoga for a month. then switch to a running group for a month. do you think there's any type of logic to this or would it be counterproductive?
It depends on your goals. Are you trying to be "fit" and/or more healthy? Then maybe. Are you trying to build an impressive physique/lift more weights? Nah.

You should change your training all the time if you want good gains so it works.

Top Bottom