Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALRI Jungle Warfare

hardgraf

Hello.

Has anyone tried ALRI's Jungle Warfare? If so were there any gains, sides & is it worth the money? I've done some research on it but it's a new product so couldn't find too much. From what I've read it seems best to run for 8 weeks.

I play basketball & can get tested so can't juice. I'm 24 & have been training for 3 1/2 years. Trying to get an extra 10lbs but have hit a natural ceiling.

Thanks

i used it a while back when i was a lot dumber.. i got a decent 5 lbs off of it, however.. being the idiot i was didn't use any ai's or pct because it claimed to have estrogen management blah blah blah, and it ended up causing gyno symptoms. you'd be best to just stay away from it.. unless you want to spend the money on the things you will also need to take along with it.

Infact, the supplement is a booster of natural test & estrogen suppressant & can be used to compliment pct so I'm unsure of how you experienced gyno symptoms?

Top Bottom