Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alexsmom:)

New...thanks for the helpful hints. I didn't make it in to the gym this morning....my son woke up about 3am crying and couldn't get him back down till 5am at which time I had an hour and a half to get some sleep before going to work. Looks like I"ll have to hop in there tonight. Like weighing yourself though, is there a better time of day to get your BF measured also?

Dingo12...so now I have no excuses right :) Ok...I guess I'll have to start doing my lower body as well. I'll just start slow. I just feel so wimpy with the free weights...I'm able to use so much more on the machines and only two 20lb. dumbless max with the free.

Yes, I was the same but you'll see the improvements come quicker in both physique and strength with the free weights.

Get your bodyfat done before you do any kind of weight training.it will mess up the measurements...

Yes girl work your lower body!! Doing squats is one of the best thing you can do for your legs and ass...lunges are great too..

Top Bottom