Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuteral yay or nay

SinisterUproar

After doing some research and being scared away from clen I've decided to try albuteral to help me cut some fat. I WILL NOT be on any AAS while using it. Who's used it and did you like it?

After doing some research and being scared away from clen I've decided to try albuteral to help me cut some fat. I WILL NOT be on any AAS while using it. Who's used it and did you like it?

Hello. I've used it in its liquid form and found it comparable to clen, with less cns stimulation. I think its more of a pns stimulant although I know it activates both. I still found clen to be superior to albuteral tho.

clen will work alittle better.abuterol sides effects are much more managable.I hate clen, use albuertol

I like Albuterol a lot more than Clen, side effects were nonexistent compared to Clen shakes, insomnia, heart races etc. Which leads to better results with Albuterol IME. Depending on dose I could experience very strong effects from Albuterol, but sides stayed very minimal even when I was taking it approx 30 mgs day. IME sides became annoying/problematic only when I upped the dose to +30 mgs day and were still not comparable to Clen dose of 100-120 mcgs day. Most times I've taken Albut @ 18-24 mgs day, that dosing works for me very well to get the most befit from it with least amount of sides. Higher doses were just an experiment with it to see where sides really start to arise and compare it my previous experiences with Clen. So there's really no need to run it so high, I didn't notice any added benefit after 25 mgs, just more sides.

Of course start dosing from low end and work your way up, depending on your experience with stims start from 6-12 mgs, and since your goal is fat loss IME best dose for that is 18-24 mgs day. Divide full dose to 3-4 single doses throug out the day, depending on if you experience trouble sleeping don't take it 4-6 h before going to bed. I didn't have any issues with insomnia on Albut (with Clen it was a major issue), but it's still possible.
It's also great to take Albuterol pre workout, it gives a wicked boost to workout session. Some people use it only prior working out with smaller doses than what's generally used for fat loss, and many have reported increase in strength taking it PWO.

All in all I think Albuterol is a great compound with lot of benefits and very few sides when used correctly. I still have many bottles of liquid Clen left that I don't think I'm ever going to use, Albuterol is so much better option for me from every aspect that I can think of.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Im a fan of albuterol ..great in medium doses for cardio

Albuterol was not even comparable to Clenbuterol as far as fat loss.
Clenbuterol wins hands down IMO.

Some experts have cited clen having a mild anabolic property, extremely mild, and have stated that it can prevent muscle catabolism while cutting. However, these anti-catabolic effects have mostly been tested on animals. Those who've employed clen into their plan will probably tell you how they lose strength even greater than what they'd lose if just cutting calories. Albuterol actually has been proven to have mild anabolic properties in people and it has a much shorter half-life. Clen is 36 hours, Albuterol is 4-6. When my friends' dad's cousin's banker's lawyer used clen, he/she/it acquired it from a good source that was probably overdosed. They said that 60+ mcgs of that stuff and they could feel weird pulses, as if there were random impulses sent down the CNS. They couldn't imagine ramping to a normal dose of 120 mcgs.

You should consider doing an albuterol/T3 run. Everybody claims that the thyroid shuts down if you run the dose to high and too long via the negative feedback loop just like the APG and PPG glands with other hormones. However, there are studies showing folks who were on T3 for 30 years and then it was discovered they were improperly diagnosed years ago. When the patient stopped taking the T3, the Thyroid bounced back briskly. Running clen or al with T3 is highly synergistic (1+1=3 type synergy).

Top Bottom