Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After You've Crashed?

wonder_boy

So my buddy started his 3rd cycle ever and was going to go easy and do about 5 weeks of Enanthate only with intentions of getting some Nolvadex within the weeks of his cycle. He got boned and never received his PCT so at the end of 5 weeks he decided to stay on until he found something. 10 weeks in he had to stop cold turkey (we know this is bad lol) and didn't get Nolva for another month after the fact. After going cold he broke out horrible with acne and golf-ball sized cysts. The Nolva helped a bit (his natural test levels are back in the normal range and he said his balls rebounded) but I've heard that it might not be the best thing for it. He's still in a lot of pain.
Lesson learned on having everything in hand (expecting flames) before starting but the question is:

WHAT IS THE BEST THING TO DO AFTER HE'S CRASHED?

I see a lot of information on prevention, but do you have any ideas on what is the best remedy of anti-e and/or other drugs like Nolvadex/Clomid or HCG for after the fact that gyno and other breakouts have happened? Just time?
Thanks guys.

Go to needtobuildmuscle.com & get: Post-Cycle, Unleashed & HCGenerate. Go to mrsupps.com & acquire Forma-Stanzol. Tell your 'buddy' to research, research & research some more. Ask many questions, BEFORE.

Top Bottom