Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advise me bors

Tweakle said:
less time posting about your lovelife/politics/penis size

more time lifting weights & doing cardio

my routine is working very well for me so I'll reccomend it

m bench 2-3 sets, s. press 2 sets or upright row, dips or declines 2 sets, db curls 2 sets

w squats 2-3 sets, box squats 2 sets, calf raises

s deadlifts 2-3 sets, chin 2 sets, db row 2 sets, do abs that day if you like the cock

diet & cardio, low carb and an hours walking on non training days

tweakle, i admire your strength and philosophy, now this just tops it off. that's a good workout, no bullshit :)

thanks you guys I think ill try something like cmdubs said.

I trained back today, I did some deadlifts, even though I squatted to failure 2 days ago

anyway im weak i got
(KG)
60 x 5
100 x 5
145 x 5
155 x 2
155 x 1
(155 kg ~ 342 lbs)

Then I did BB rows with 75 kg for 10 reps with strict form and long r.o.m.

then some more rows and some pulldown work (100 kg x 10 x 2) and some bicep work and shrugs

Overall pretty weak. but ive never tried 5x5 before I hope it will give me good results.

i'm sure it will. do you still need an example of a 'typical' 5x5 routine, then i'll post mine up. too tired to do it now though.

I started the routine Crak posted in the thread that's linked to above. I've only just done one of these workouts. I liked it but I was done in like 30 mins!

is it not low volume? should i take more rest in between sets?

you should need the extra rest, for me it jumped up from half a minute between sets to about 2 minutes. btw if you still need that routine let me know, it slipped my mind before.

Top Bottom