Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advise me bors

Robert Jan

Those who post in C&C know me well, those who actually just come here to talk about training and diet and roids know me less well.

I'm 18 years old.

I was quite serious into lifting when i was 16-17 but this year ive been slacking.

The *damage* as of now is that I'm
6"3
242 lbs
with a 40 inch waist

190 cm
110 kg
101 cm waist

I haven't had a hard, sweaty, breathtaking workout in a long time.
I really just want to start over brand new and just take some routine that ive never tried before.

Please post a routine that worked well for you.

bors=bros.

as for your training, i would highly suggest trying the 5x5 routine.
tell us a little more, what are your goals etc.

Welcome to the training board. Check out the traing methods sticky at the top of the page. There are a lot of good routines listed there, along with links. :)

less time posting about your lovelife/politics/penis size

more time lifting weights & doing cardio

my routine is working very well for me so I'll reccomend it

m bench 2-3 sets, s. press 2 sets or upright row, dips or declines 2 sets, db curls 2 sets

w squats 2-3 sets, box squats 2 sets, calf raises

s deadlifts 2-3 sets, chin 2 sets, db row 2 sets, do abs that day if you like the cock

diet & cardio, low carb and an hours walking on non training days

SAGAT said:
bors=bros.

as for your training, i would highly suggest trying the 5x5 routine.
tell us a little more, what are your goals etc.
You guys on EF seem to love 5x5 training. I have never tried it and it sounds interesting.

My goals... mostly for now, I want to lean out. I'll worry about being huge after that.

Tell me some more about 5x5 training. what would a routine typically look like?

Tweakle said:
less time posting about your lovelife/politics/penis size

more time lifting weights & doing cardio

my routine is working very well for me so I'll reccomend it

m bench 2-3 sets, s. press 2 sets or upright row, dips or declines 2 sets, db curls 2 sets

w squats 2-3 sets, box squats 2 sets, calf raises

s deadlifts 2-3 sets, chin 2 sets, db row 2 sets, do abs that day if you like the cock

diet & cardio, low carb and an hours walking on non training days

I dont talk about my penis that much lol.

Right now I'm doing a simplistic version of 5X5 with 3 core excercises followed by accessory stuff in the 8-10 rep range. I'm just using the 5X5 with bench, squat, and chins, each once/week. Following the core excercise I'll do 3-4 sets of another excercise in th 8-10 rep range targeting the same muscle group. Make sure you start off with light weights so you'll able to build a good momentum and don't plateau too quickly. If you think your max on bench is 200 for 5 sets of 5, then start off with 185 and add five pounds a week.

HST would also be a good program, I actually leaned out a bit while trying to bulk.

Top Bottom