Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice wanted - where do good bros buy suits?

Dude, you live in t-shirts and jeans. Why, if you have a suit that's been collecting dust for a few years, would you even think of spending that on a suit? It's pretty clear that you just want attention and want to say you have some disposable income, but whatever. Just go to The Rack and but a suit. They have Hugo Boss, Joseph Abboud, etc. They're fine and noone will honestly care what you're wearing. It's not your day to be noticed, ya know? Maybe drop $600 there and buy a ton of clothes at Walmart and donate them to a shelter. Mighty crusader for the needy.

99% of the people that post on elite will NEVER get to a point where they will want or need to spend 2K on a suit. I don't care what they post up here. And that isn't saying anything negative about anyone, more like stating the obvious.

Billfred, Plunkey.. there is NO WAY that LeStat will lay down that kind of cash to attend a friend's wedding, no matter how he justifies it.

I pay $200 / each for my custom suits. $25 each for shirts.

I bought a John H. Daniel suit a while back. Talk about a waste...

My American Clothing ones are better and a fraction of the price.

I can see you in a Vivienne Westwood suit.

They are also funky enough that you can wear them in a more casual manner.

Top Bottom