Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on Diet please HELP!

massgk22

Hi,
I am new to the board and i was looking for some advice on my diet. Thanks
Wake up eat apple with natural pb
workout
PW shake with milk , ice cream, and flax

1hr later oatmeal with pb and 6 egg whites one yolk

2hrs later tuna fish sandwhich on whole wheat bread

2hrs later seven steak with broccli rice

2hrs later chicken breast with broccoli rice

before bed can of tuna , mixed veggies , and glass of milk

I am trying to bulk . Right now I am 5'9 165 . My goal weight is 180-185 with out adding much fat . Thanks and any advice or complaints are appreciated .

I workout no longer than an hr mon ,wed, fri
No cardio right now , is this a good idea or no ?

For the PW workout shake I would drop the flax and ice cream. The ice cream is going to be full of high fructose corn syrup and do NOT want that. I would take your shake with at least a 1/3 of a cup of dextrose. The flax oil is just going to slow down your digestion and hinder the insulin spike you need postworkout.

Try to get around 1.5 g protein per lb of bodyweight. Also it seems like there isn't enough fat in your diet, which will lower testosterone levels(learned that from BodyByFinaplix heh).

If I were you I would try to calculate how many calories your diet is at right now, and then check the percentage of calories you are getting from each macronutrient. I would aim for around 40/30/30 (protein,carbs,fat).

What do you guys think?

I think Motar probably put it right. PW shake should be low fat high in high GI carbs 30-50 grams. i would reccomend more carbs and protien when you wake up before your workout.

Im have been on a simmilar diet for about 6 weeks now. I gained a little fat. Eat as much as your body can handle without gaining fat. if you start noticing fat storage cut the calories down a bit. Use Alpha lipoic acid with your moderate carb meals.

Its virtually impossible for me and most people, to gain size and keep bodyfat low. Unless you are on ASS (which has been sounding very tempting lately).

Id go with 3 grams of carbs per lb of bodyweight (bw) 1.5 grams of protein per bw, and 50-80 grams of fat a day, then break that down in as many meals as you can eat a day and your on your way to bulking,

o ya no cardio,

Top Bottom