Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for a weight gain diet

Toozee said:

Amen to that. eating in the middle of the night makes a huge difference!

I didn't start gaining weight until I started doing this. I was already eating 1,000g's of carbs a day and still wasn't gaining untl I started eating in the middle of the night. Gotta love that. For me it made all the difference.

victorzO6 said:
I deff want to make sure my diet is right before I start my cycle...that's why I am here. I will start eating every two hrs. and as often as I can during the middle of the night. I'll also start to eat a lot more tuna, chicken, turkey over burgers and fries. I'll try and snack on beanut butter with crackers with a large glass of milk. Will those protien bars be good to munch on throughout the day...aside from other food? Any other suggestion are greatly appreciated! Any suppliments/vitamins advised? Thanks again all!!

/Victor

That sounds better! Protein bars are fine as a snack, but remember most of them don't even have 300 calories. You need to be eating atleast 600 calories at every meal. Just make sure you don't become dependant on them. I would advise that you start using creatine, that will help with some strength and weight gains. Good luck bro!

ok your just like me on cant keep weight on!! im not on any as but the way i eat is anything i can thats clean i dont count cals i just eat clean until i am fool!!

MeatHead57 said:
ok your just like me on cant keep weight on!! im not on any as but the way i eat is anything i can thats clean i dont count cals i just eat clean until i am fool!!

I couldn't agree more... I too am one of those people...

The way I do it... I eat 600cals per sitting (give 'r take) and get in around 1.5 - 2g protein per Lb. of body weight... eat the protein part of the meal first... after that, eat as many carbs as you can till you're full... Do this every 2.5 - 3 hours until you go to bed... once sleeping, get up in the middle of the night, pound a shake, and go back to bed...

Stock up on toilet paper and air freshener... cuz you'll need it....

If THAT doesn't make you grow, then you're just weird... :) but seriously... if you EVER at ALL feel the SLIGHTEST hunger pang, you aren't eating enough...

Gotta feed the demon!!

S.

AlbinoAssassin said:

I didn't start gaining weight until I started doing this. I was already eating 1,000g's of carbs a day and still wasn't gaining untl I started eating in the middle of the night. Gotta love that. For me it made all the difference.

i even wake up for a small meal when im cutting, just a scoop of pb, or maybe 2 hard eggs, maybe 150-175 cals, i wake up with alot more energy, and weight comes off fine

eurorides said:

i even wake up for a small meal when im cutting, just a scoop of pb, or maybe 2 hard eggs, maybe 150-175 cals, i wake up with alot more energy, and weight comes off fine

I'll have to try that the next time I do a cutting phase. I never have a problem losing weight, that might help me maintain a little more muscle mass.

Before jumping into a diet, you must determine your ideal weight. This will be your guide on your weight loss journey. "Fast" weight loss doesn't imply that you drop 50 pounds overnight; a few pounds can take months to shed and for obese individuals, it can take years to lose the desired amount of weight. How fast you lose weight will depend on how focused you are on your diet.

Here are some simple steps to help you lose weight:

1. Before dieting, you must know how many calories you normally need in a day. If you are sedentary, multiply your weight (in pounds) by fifteen. If you are moderately active, multiply your weight by seventeen; if you are active, multiply your weight by twenty. This will give you the average calorie intake you need per day.

2. Remember to eat your fruits and veggies! You need at least five servings of them per day - doing this will put you on the right track to a healthy body, because fruits and vegetables have beneficial fibers, vitamins and antioxidants. They also fill up your stomach fast so that you don't overeat and take into many calories.

3. Monitor the quantity of food you eat. Avoid high-calorie foods and eat in small portions. A helpful tip is to chew your food slowly because this makes digestion easy on your body and you will also be less likely to overeat.

4. Don't skip meals. When you want to lose weight it may be tempting to starve yourself - but eating small amounts of food frequently can help you maintain a healthy, balanced calorie intake throughout the day. Also, your blood sugar level will be adversely affected if you don't eat often. You can even divide the standard allotment of three meals into five or six smaller meals.

5. Fresh fruits and vegetables are ideal - packaged and processed foods have high sodium and fat content. You are more likely to lose weight if you eat naturally fresh foods.

6. Don't limit your food intake too much. Go ahead and indulge yourself; eat your favorite treat. It's okay to have that slice of birthday cake at the occasional party. Just make sure to eat in moderation and use those special desserts as rewards, instead of enemies, to your weight loss experience.

7. Don't always believe everything you read on a food label. "Fat free" does not necessarily mean low calories. The same wisdom goes for foods that boast "low sugar" or "low carbs." Glance over the nutrition label - there you'll find the calorie count.

8. Try to limit the number of juices and sugary beverages you drink. Instead, drink eight glasses water a day - this flushes out your body's toxins and waste.

9. If possible, keep a food journal. This will help you keep track of your calorie intake and will be a daily reminder of the types of foods you need.

10. Don't forget to exercise! Thirty to sixty minutes of physical activity a day will ensure your health and help you lose weight (and not to mention, firm up those muscles). Weight-bearing exercises are especially great ways to burn those pesky calories.

Increasing your food intake – try eating larger portions, Include energy dense foods throughout your daily meals, eg, peanut butter or cheese on toast instead of marmite, milkshake instead of low fat milk, ice cream on fruit, avocado instead of cucumber, juice and milk instead of tea and coffee, Complan or Sustagen drink. Regular exercise is also important to help build muscles so that weight gain is not just fat.

Top Bottom