Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for a weight gain diet

VictorZ06

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here and I looking for some advice on a weight gain diet to go along with my AS cycle. I'm going to take some protien bars, weight gain shakes and whey shakes and I'm going to try and eat 6 meals a day. I am 25 years old, 5' 10", and weigh 150lbs. I have a crazy high metabolism and very little luck keeping weight that I gain. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
/Victor

forget all those bars, you will get better cals from whole foods. if you have a hard time keeping gains then just upp your intake by 500,700,1000cals a day. 1000cals isnt hard at all. thats just a few huge scoops of penut butter.

VictorZ06 said:
Hi all,

I'm a newbie here and I looking for some advice on a weight gain diet to go along with my AS cycle. I'm going to take some protien bars, weight gain shakes and whey shakes and I'm going to try and eat 6 meals a day. I am 25 years old, 5' 10", and weigh 150lbs. I have a crazy high metabolism and very little luck keeping weight that I gain. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
/Victor

at your weight, i would try to take in 3750 cals a day at least. depending on what dosages of AS you're taking you may want to raise that amount. shoot for at least 1.5g of protein/lb so you'd want at least 225g protein/day. eat big, get big.

i didnt read you were using as...so throw my advice out the window, i dont know anything about that stuff...you gotta eat way more then i was telling you i assume.

Forget the bars and powders, spend the money on food. Just curious, why are you gonna use gear when you weigh 150 pounds? I guarantee you that if you eat enough you will be able to put on atleast 30 pounds in the next 6 months. Set your alarm and eat cheeseburgers in the middle of the night. You are ectomorphic from your description, eat everything you can then eat more. You won't gain a lot of fat. You don't need juice, you need to eat. I was about 170 when I started at 6"1-6"2. I am now 230 and have never touched a drug. Eat!

AlbinoAssassin said:
Forget the bars and powders, spend the money on food. Just curious, why are you gonna use gear when you weigh 150 pounds? I guarantee you that if you eat enough you will be able to put on atleast 30 pounds in the next 6 months. Set your alarm and eat cheeseburgers in the middle of the night. You are ectomorphic from your description, eat everything you can then eat more. You won't gain a lot of fat. You don't need juice, you need to eat. I was about 170 when I started at 6"1-6"2. I am now 230 and have never touched a drug. Eat!

I decided to use AS because all else has failed for me. I took weight gain shakes, whey drinks, had 5 meals a day, etc....nothing worked. I actually used to wake up in the middle of the night and grill steaks. I could not gain any more weight...I just burn it all off. I wake up lighter...it's madness!! Like Steven Kings "Thinner" lol

Thanks again for the advice guys!!

try eating a jar of penut butter, its over 3000 cals and its my personal cheat food :) you will gain if you eat. please post your diet, your not eating enough, hold off on the as for 1 month, in that month up your calories by a HUGE amount. see how many cals you can eat in a day. you WILL GAIN WEIGHT.

VictorZ06 said:

I decided to use AS because all else has failed for me. I took weight gain shakes, whey drinks, had 5 meals a day, etc....nothing worked. I actually used to wake up in the middle of the night and grill steaks. I could not gain any more weight...I just burn it all off. I wake up lighter...it's madness!! Like Steven Kings "Thinner" lol

Thanks again for the advice guys!!

Post your diet for us. I know a few people like you who have a very fast metabolism, they also didn't seem to eat much either though. I have never seen any of them pack the food away. They always say they aren't hungry. You might be different, but I would like to see your diet. Forget the shakes eat real food, I guarantee you it will make a difference. Even if you do juice if you aren't eating enough it won't help. I use to think I was eating and couldn't understand why I wasn't getting bigger. You have to eat more than you see reason to eat. Until a guy that weighed 250 put me on a diet I had no idea what it took to get big. Now I have put on 25 solid pounds since May.

albino i have the opposite problem, when i see a huge jar of penut butter i dont see a few weeks of snacking...i see a damn tempting meal :), i couldnt sleep so i got up and ate 1/2 the jar :( im off to the gym in about an hour and im gonna hit cardio for a LONG LONG LONG time. i have to moderate myself, i wanna stay at 8% till the end of summer, at least my cheat food has good fats in it right :)

Top Bottom