Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adrogel switch to T propionate + hcg and clomid for pct

newbie_johny

First about my history: 5 years ago I was using AS (testosterone and HGH), without any protection. Then I stopped using everything (been clean for 4-5 years), but never got my libido and morning erections back as it was before.

But my hormone levels still stayed inside normal range:
Total testosterone 5.05 (ref. 2.18-9.06 ng/ml)
LH 6 (ref. 1.7-8.6 mUI/ml)
Estradiol 18.25 (ref. 7.6-42.59 pg/ml)

The bad thing is that I don't know what was levels before using AS. I suspected that values were higher. So I decided to try androgel 50mg every day for short period to see if testosterone is the issue. It is said that 10% is beeing absorbed, so that means 35mg of T per week. After 1 hour of first use libido increased drasticaly, but only first day. Next 7 days libido increased just a bit, erections a bit harder, still not ok and still no morning erections. After 14 days everything back to the point before I started the gel.

Results after 2 months:

Testosterone 4.41
LH 0.995
Estradiol 17.38

I am thinking to continue with T but with propionate for 1 month and half and to use in this period HCG. After that I would take clomid.
The reason why I want to continue with testosterone 1 and half month with HCG is that I want to make sure if my problems are related with testosterone. I could not check this with androgel because my testosterone is lower than before. If in this month won't be ok, I will start looking for other reasons. HCG because I want to wake up testicles and prevent further shrinkage. I also suspect that in all those years leydig cells became less effective and if I don't try HCG for that now I will ask my self all life what would be (10 years later it will be too late for try it). And clomid at the end for lh.

So here is my plan:

-Propionate every third day 50mg
-HCG 250ui twice or thrice a week for 5 weeks, finishing 1 week before ending with testosterone propionate
-Clomid 100mg for 10 days starting 3 days after last propionate injection

I will be really happy for any opinion about my new plan.

Thank you!

I'm confused. Soo... This isn't a cycle for body building purposes? I can tell you now that Your libido issues aren't from test or estrogen. They are within a good range. All a cycle is going to do is shut you down and cause further problems. I would try some natural supplementation like well known tried and true T boosters. HCGenerate and Unleashed are libido monsters and may get things working for you again. I always use them after a cycle to jump my libido

Not primary for bodybuilding purpose. Anyway I missed one important data. My Free testosterone is very low - 8pg/ml. That is median for 70+ years old people.

Yeah, you're overcomplicating everything. Why use prop and inject yourself more than necessary? One 100 mg of enth or cup a week.

Clomid is useless for hrt and can have severe side effects.

If you want an adjunct to hrt nothing is better than UNLEASHED. And since your free t is low it'd be a perfect choice for you.

It is not actually HRT. My goal is to get my erections and libido back. I believe T is a problem. So I want to try propionate to see if my erections will come back. If not, then I will at least see that T is not the reason and this will be big step.

While on propionate I don't want to make my leydig cells even more sleepy, that is why hcg. Because I believe my leydig cells are already sleepy.

And if my libido will come back while on propionate, I want to try clomid to see if I can kick natural production. If my libido won't come back while on propionate, I will just stop using it without clomid after 1 month. But I will at least know the source of my problems in somewhere else. Doesn't make that sense?

If I were you I would just run a strong PCT. I am confident this will bring you back where you once were. Try something like this:

Clomid (optional)25mg ED 4weeks
HCGenerate
Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo
D-Spark or DAA powder

Bro you just need something to raise free test. Just Taking more test won't accomplish this. If you wanna stay natty then unleashed is your best bet. If you wanna go on drugs and stay on them then a weekly hrt dose of test with some proviron for 4-6 weeks should do the trick. You may occasionally ocassionally need a little adex or aromasin but rarely.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Bro you just need something to raise free test. Just Taking more test won't accomplish this. If you wanna stay natty then unleashed is your best bet. If you wanna go on drugs and stay on them then a weekly hrt dose of test with some proviron for 4-6 weeks should do the trick. You may occasionally ocassionally need a little adex or aromasin but rarely.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

I am not taking test to raise free test. I am taking it to see if the source of my problems is low test or not. And once I will know it I will try to raise it or not.

It is not actually HRT. My goal is to get my erections and libido back. I believe T is a problem. So I want to try propionate to see if my erections will come back. If not, then I will at least see that T is not the reason and this will be big step.

While on propionate I don't want to make my leydig cells even more sleepy, that is why hcg. Because I believe my leydig cells are already sleepy.

And if my libido will come back while on propionate, I want to try clomid to see if I can kick natural production. If my libido won't come back while on propionate, I will just stop using it without clomid after 1 month. But I will at least know the source of my problems in somewhere else. Doesn't make that sense?

No, not really. It sounds like a lot of rationalizing in the hopes that you'll get the results you want.

Top Bottom