Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding EQ? Good idea?

No need for the eq now, save it! If you are hell bent on adding something ( although I think you already have more than plenty), maybe add some anavar. With your cycle you wouldn't need more than 20-25mgs.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

This! Except I would run the var at 50mg or higher. Just a waste of money otherwise IMO.

You already have tren and test winny and hgh. I don't think you need much of anything else brother

I've only used Anavar once before. The Nomadlabs 10mg tabs. They did about as much for me as Tribulis does ;) I'll resist the urge to add more to this cycle. My results have actually been crazy good. I guess patience isn't always one of our best virtues!

I'm actually glad to be cutting the igf in a month or so. The pumps are actually inhibiting my workouts. I had a shocker of a chest workout today. Triceps got so pumped I had to call it 45mins in. I'll put the extra cash into running the hgh longer!

In your case, I agree with all above you are too far into the cycle (need >12-16 weeks) and you have enough gear.

that said, I think equipoise is one the best compounds out there bc (1) easy to make and (2)cheap to make thus whatever the source, it's probably easier to make than fake (if it's anything other than liquid at room temp it fake). No real or uncontrollable sides (I always split the dose); and quality gains.

try a long sustenon/equipoise cycle once and you will be hooked.

i agree... eq is one of the most underrated steroids out there... i absolutely love it... stack it with primo and you will be VERY HAPPY...

Top Bottom