Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding EQ? Good idea?

Gerhard van Lamp

I'm currently running a pretty large cycle. Shifting in to the cutting side of things now. Currently I'm running:
Sust at 1750mg
Tren enanthate at 600mg
Winstrol orals at 50mg
Proviron at 75mg
Hgh at 5ui ED
IGF R3 at 100mcg Preworkout
T3 at 120mcg

I want to add some EQ. Thinking of running it at 600mg. Haven't taken it before. What do you guys think of that dosage? Cycle's in week 9 now. Great results so far. In at 95kg's. BF% at around 14%. I'm 5'8.

Any other thoughts on the cycle. Shoukd I adjust some of the other dosages. Goal is to get in at 90kg. Sharp.

That is a lot of gear you are running bro. Way overkill for your stats in my opinion.

Also, adding EQ probably isn't the best idea if you are cutting. One of the characteristics of EQ is it increase appetite drastically.

I'm currently running a pretty large cycle. Shifting in to the cutting side of things now. Currently I'm running:
Sust at 1750mg
Tren enanthate at 600mg
Winstrol orals at 50mg
Proviron at 75mg
Hgh at 5ui ED
IGF R3 at 100mcg Preworkout
T3 at 120mcg

I want to add some EQ. Thinking of running it at 600mg. Haven't taken it before. What do you guys think of that dosage? Cycle's in week 9 now. Great results so far. In at 95kg's. BF% at around 14%. I'm 5'8.

Any other thoughts on the cycle. Shoukd I adjust some of the other dosages. Goal is to get in at 90kg. Sharp.

I think you already have enough items in your cycle,,,you shouldnt need anything else.

your already on week 9 bro... there's no need to add eq in at this point... you would want to have ran it from the start of the cycle... its great because with eq you can cut or bulk with it... i cut up crazy on it but you have to let it build gradually and it takes time... you have plenty going on right now with your cycle... run it in your next cycle... stack it with primo and do it right! MAKE SURE your running n2guard with winstrol bro... you absolutely need to protect yourself...

I'm wanting to increase my apetite. It's nowhere at the moment. Really struggling to keep the protein up at 400g. The carbs are alright. Can always drink more Powerade pre and post workout. I probably should have specified. I'll be staying on continuously right through to the South African Nationals in August next year. I got a third 3 years ago, had a awesome year following that but then had a really bad shoulder dislocation. There's only first and last place. I'm not coming in last again!

I also didn't mention that I alternate month to month between the igf and Insulin. Keep going it like that? I've had mates running into some real hassles running the Slin and the IGF concurrently.

I've been thinking of dropping it actually. Don't know what you guys are paying for it but over here it's 2500 rand. Equates to 250 dollars. I'll just finish up the kit I started now...and then rather keep the hgh consistant throughout the year.

Thanks guys. I'll leave the Eq for now and look at getting into it from 4 months out! Good to be back on EF. Haven't been on in years.

If you want to spike your appetite than a shot of ghrp-6 does the trick. As the others have said though your dosages are a bit over kill

No need for the eq now, save it! If you are hell bent on adding something ( although I think you already have more than plenty), maybe add some anavar. With your cycle you wouldn't need more than 20-25mgs.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom