Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acts of service

Seriously?! Dude, BIO-HRT ASAP!!!

Shit, I missed exactly ONE period and started having hot flashes, I was on Bio-HRT within two months. My emotions were gone, I had ZERO, totally, absolutely ZERO libido and even if hubby pushed the issue, I literally felt nothing (as in, my body wouldn't respond, he'd be touching my boobs, he might as well have been touching my nose, it was the same level of eroticism). I couldn't have an orgasm and on top of everything, I was sore as hell for days after we did it.

BIOIDENTICAL HRT, that's the key difference. Not all doctors know how to do that or agree with that treatment protocol.

Know that it's not you, it's her hormones. She still cares for you but sex is ... weird. It's like being a kid again, like a 6 year old kid. The concept of sex becomes alien and kind of icky. If she's anywhere near where I was she's shut down, mildly depressed and who knows how gray her moods are but she does not feel like a sexy desirable woman, trust me on that. And NOTHING you can do will fix that. It's not psychological, it's physical.

BTW, the best way to find a doctor who prescribes bioidentical hormones is to contact the nearest compounding pharmacy and ask THEM who calls prescriptions into them.

You're the first person I've ever heard equate a return of libido with being a 6 yr old kid. You've been gone too long! Wb!

Who the fuck is "we" ?

I made a correction. I thought u said pre not post

We as in you, me, anyone who's reading. You assume she's post not knowing her age or medical background. There are MANY reasons woman stop menstruating

I'm fucking tired...baby was up all night...still on Amsterdam time...ill fucking bam someone today for sure

I made a correction. I thought u said pre not post

We as in you, me, anyone who's reading. You assume she's post not knowing her age or medical background. There are MANY reasons woman stop menstruating

You assume I don't know that info.

I am teasing...
hehehe

I'm fucking tired...baby was up all night...still on Amsterdam time...ill fucking bam someone today for sure

When you use the word Amsterdam in that sentence all of my sensitivity for you goes right in the shitter. Just a little jelly bro.

You're the first person I've ever heard equate a return of libido with being a 6 yr old kid. You've been gone too long! Wb!
Reread what I wrote, Mr. Doctor. I was equating MY loss of libido to being a 6 year old, not the return of it. I was trying to describe what it was like before the BHRT ... the best way I could describe it was like being a kid, before I ever had a sexual thought. I apologize, I realize you could say that I wasn't being exactly crystal clear in the fourth period and the reader needed to make a slight jump in logic, which most conventionally trained physicians are incapable of doing. I'm sorry if you were confused, but my post wasn't directed at you so why don't you mind your own damn business, doctor.

Top Bottom