Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acts of service

I guess you didn't get sex last night did you?

I was talking to the Chinese food guy.

2 months isn't that long, unless your a guy and at my age that is a bad idea. Clogs the tubs.

Goddamn you're a moron! I was welcoming you back! Clearly you need to up your yam dose.
NOT on yam, shithead. Got hollered at by my doctor for using transdermal OTC estrogen/progesterone replacements but I was totally dysfunctional -- whatever. The shit I'm on comes from a compounding pharmacy and I get my blood tested every three months.

One of the symptoms I had was menopause arthritis, it's freaking gone. What a total mind fuck, seriously. The libido thing is almost like, okay, that makes sense but that much widespread body pain gone, just like that ... it's still got me completely flabbergasted.

NOT on yam, shithead. Got hollered at by my doctor for using transdermal OTC estrogen/progesterone replacements but I was totally dysfunctional -- whatever. The shit I'm on comes from a compounding pharmacy and I get my blood tested every three months.

One of the symptoms I had was menopause arthritis, it's freaking gone. What a total mind fuck, seriously. The libido thing is almost like, okay, that makes sense but that much widespread body pain gone, just like that ... it's still got me completely flabbergasted.

Good! If you're feeling so much better, be nice!

I started taking 10 hydros per day and I have the same pain is gone feeling.

Amen

Top Bottom