Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to try to run farther than I have ever before

bran987

further or farther? Oh well.

I started at 1 mile and have been adding .25 miles every time I go out. Usually with 2-3 days inbetween running.

Today is 2.75 miles. After a back workout!

good luck to me

thanks

Wow, that was an epic fail.

I barely made it a quarter mile before I wanted to collapse. That was the first time I've ever tried to run after deadlifts. Bad idea. Did 30 minutes on the elliptical instead, sweated pretty heave but still disappointing.

ya you always wanna get your cardio done before doing any lifting I learned that the hard way too. What I usually do is do my cardio then have a good carb filled meal then lift.

further or farther? Oh well.

I started at 1 mile and have been adding .25 miles every time I go out. Usually with 2-3 days inbetween running.

Today is 2.75 miles. After a back workout!

good luck to me

thanks

That is good. Keep up the good work.
Good cardio.

Practice makes perfect...progress is progress. Keep up the hard work and you will eventually be where you want to be if you stick to it.

I try to take the same 3 mile route all the time with a very big uphill part at the end. Only sometimes I can do it all non-stop. Pace yourself and get your breathing right, for me I find once I learned how to breathe more efficiently it helped alot. If you can't go any further don't get disheartened, try to recover ASAP and go again because you want to improve your recovery rate aswell.
I always do my cardio directly after my weights, seems to be a split decision which is best.

I'm no expert by far but thats my personal experience :)

You need to develop your aerobic base.... I started running a mile or 2 a day when I was 20 to lean out. 9 years later I run 75 miles a week and no longer lift weights. Running was more enjoyable than lifting... To each his own

Top Bottom