Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to order : Last minute advise :

14 weeks of Tren.....enjoy being shut down for like...EVER?

Strange you should ask this for just today i've begun my researches on L dopa and shall soon be experimenting with it lol

If you would please put a "post-it" note somewhere telling yourself to get back to me on how L-Dopa works for you?

My heart acts "funny" if I screw with it.. In fact, a night of smoking and drinking leaves me with palpitations and "leaking beats" if that makes any sense..

L-dopa may be a safer choice ?
or may be worse.. Idk, but I'd love to hear if you'd get back to me..

If you would please put a "post-it" note somewhere telling yourself to get back to me on how L-Dopa works for you?

My heart acts "funny" if I screw with it.. In fact, a night of smoking and drinking leaves me with palpitations and "leaking beats" if that makes any sense..

L-dopa may be a safer choice ?
or may be worse.. Idk, but I'd love to hear if you'd get back to me..

The day i'm done with my Practical experimentations with L Dopa, my friend Armani will be the first to know the results :artist:

14 weeks of Tren.....enjoy being shut down for like...EVER?

Do you feel i'll be shut down irrespective of being on trt bro? My reasoning was...although i would run it reasonably longer than normal, after i'd stop the tren, i'd be going on with my trt shots...thereby preventing shut down?

Do you feel i'll be shut down irrespective of being on trt bro? My reasoning was...although i would run it reasonably longer than normal, after i'd stop the tren, i'd be going on with my trt shots...thereby preventing shut down?

Genetics im sure everyone would agree on running tren this long is a bad idea... and PCT will def help but i guarantee you will remain shut down...thats a long time...i was shut down off 8 weeks bad and i had the proper PCT....Im just looking out for you bro!

Well hang on to that dream......:)

I also think that "shut down" is inconsequential here.. TRT has you "shut down" already.. no need for PCT, just keep up your TRT and you cut out the PCT entirely..

This is something that i'll have to try for myself once and for all. Wootoom, good bro, i'm sure is trying to help out here, but no one's able to tell me WHY i'd be shut down inspite of being on trt?

All people keep saying is you'll be shut down & you'll be shut down.

I have been on trt for the last year and a half and havn't done pct. Obviously not bros. I'm just out of the Cycling, pct ON - OFF game. It is simply blasting and cruising for me irrespective.

As far as my researches go and with all the things i've so far read about tren, the reason you'd be shut down would be - 1) either because you didn't run the Test longer than the tren before
proper pct, OR,
2) Your pct wasn't good enough, OR,
3) You didn't run the hcg throughout cycle thereby not keeping up
your endogenous production...

But with me here bros, the scenario would be totally entirely different. I havn't run hcg since about a year since i developed different allergic reactions to it and although the boys have shrunk, the shrinkage isn't too considerable and i'm okay with it. My libido's strong. I'm performing well sexually. The girls are happy.

Now if i run the tren for 14 weeks straight ( which i agree is long ), i'm NOT going to do pct in the first place. I'm merely going to be continuing with my regular weekly trt shots of Test. Then, WHY am' i going to be shut down here? Radar? Wootoom?

Let us make this an academic discussion for everyone's benefit here bros :)

Genetics i m jut going off what i experienced and dealt with after....it sucked! I still have a cough from this shit, i had no sex drive and i was taking Caber,HCGgenerate,HCG all the shit and i finally have recovered..you are doing it for 14 weeks..i couldnt imagine...but like you said the TRT prob shut you down already, to be honest running it for 14 weeks, shutting down is only one of the problems with Tren...

How many cycles have you done before bro?

Top Bottom