Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to order : Last minute advise :

genetics

Just finished my blast and have started my cruise around 10 days back bros. Getting ready to order my stuff for the next blast as i like to have my stuff on hand atleast a month in advance including my protein lolol...

Here's the plan :
-------------------

The blast will be for 14 weeks straight.

Test E 300mgs every third day
Tren E 150mgs every third day
Deca durabolin 100mgs every third day

Caber .5mgs ed
Proviron 75mgs ed
Adex .5mgs ed

Protein 300 - 350 grams ed

As far as the caber goes, i've been taking it continuously for over a year now at .5 mgs every 4th day for its wellness and prolactin benefits and the result has been outstanding. Hence the dare in running Deca and Tren together.

Week 15 onwards - trt for the next 14 weeks.

Suggestions? Advise? Questions?

Weight?? Aside from the obvious mixture of Tren and Deca being a no, no, your deca dosage is really low, so it looks like you're using it for joints, correct? I wouldn't use Deca with Tren, but at such low dosages with Caber it looks almost okay. My suggestion would be switch the Deca to Equipoise 400mg EW. I try to keep my testosterone as low as possible when combining it with other AAS, specially if it's 3 different compounds, for bloat you know? Tren being one of my favorite AAS aside from Test IMHO should be ran with as low testosterone as you can possibly get away with, I do it with 250mg EW, just as I would do with Primo. If the Caber works for you and it makes you feel good, then hey, what can I say, the Proviron there is beautiful, are you gyno/bloat prone? If so the Adex is okay, but if you are not gyno/bloat prone, why use it, the Proviron at a 100mg ED should do the trick, taking the benefits of estrogen away from a cycle is not good for ya, you still need it to grow, and some water retention is actually beneficial for your tendons/ligaments. I'm the same way you are, I like to have the whole cycle in my possession before I even start, you never know.

I think the plan kicks ass..

But a bit heavy handed for my liking..
I also HATE ancillary drugs.. I like to keep doses low enough to needle little to zero.. I use DHT based stuff like proviron for estrogen control.

You're breaking the bank at that proviron dose lol!

Weight?? Aside from the obvious mixture of Tren and Deca being a no, no, your deca dosage is really low, so it looks like you're using it for joints, correct? I wouldn't use Deca with Tren, but at such low dosages with Caber it looks almost okay. My suggestion would be switch the Deca to Equipoise 400mg EW. I try to keep my testosterone as low as possible when combining it with other AAS, specially if it's 3 different compounds, for bloat you know? Tren being one of my favorite AAS aside from Test IMHO should be ran with as low testosterone as you can possibly get away with, I do it with 250mg EW, just as I would do with Primo. If the Caber works for you and it makes you feel good, then hey, what can I say, the Proviron there is beautiful, are you gyno/bloat prone? If so the Adex is okay, but if you are not gyno/bloat prone, why use it, the Proviron at a 100mg ED should do the trick, taking the benefits of estrogen away from a cycle is not good for ya, you still need it to grow, and some water retention is actually beneficial for your tendons/ligaments. I'm the same way you are, I like to have the whole cycle in my possession before I even start, you never know.

Yes, i thought of incorporating the deca for its cushioning effects. But now coming to think of it seriously lol, i think the deca should be upped to atleast 400mgs ew...what say? So....just thinking aloud here....if i decide to do 400mgs of deca and 450mgs of tren, and say...600mgs Test E ew...how would we divide the shots?

The Test E i use is p.g stuff and it is 300mgs / ml. My deca AND the Tren E are also 300mgs / ml. Supposing i just shoot 1 ml of each, straight, once every fourth day...as in...mon, fri, tue, sat....that would make it 1800mgs of each compound ew? No, a little lesser... Now THAT would be some blast ehh?? A friggin 12 week run??

As far as gyno goes...i don't think i'm prone but bloat...yes. Nevertheless, my diet takes care of that aspect. Water retention will happen anyways with the deca, won't it? Even then, i'll run the adex at .5mgs eod instead of ed.

Oh my weight? I currently weigh 191 lbs and am' at 8.5%.

Eq is something i dont wanna do as i dont want to get hungrier lol. Eating has never been a problem lol.

whats your TRT like? how has it worked for you first off.

2nd off are you not concerned with recovery issues?

I've been on trt over the last year and a half almost and so far...it has been fanta fabulous bro. No hormonal fluctuations. No yoyo effect on the body. No crashes. No wimpy emotional tears lol. Recovery?

Recovery from what?

Top Bottom