Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to order : Last minute advise :

I think the plan kicks ass..

But a bit heavy handed for my liking..
I also HATE ancillary drugs.. I like to keep doses low enough to needle little to zero.. I use DHT based stuff like proviron for estrogen control.

You're breaking the bank at that proviron dose lol!

No price talk for anything aas related.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weight?? Aside from the obvious mixture of Tren and Deca being a no, no, your deca dosage is really low, so it looks like you're using it for joints, correct? I wouldn't use Deca with Tren, but at such low dosages with Caber it looks almost okay. My suggestion would be switch the Deca to Equipoise 400mg EW. I try to keep my testosterone as low as possible when combining it with other AAS, specially if it's 3 different compounds, for bloat you know? Tren being one of my favorite AAS aside from Test IMHO should be ran with as low testosterone as you can possibly get away with, I do it with 250mg EW, just as I would do with Primo. If the Caber works for you and it makes you feel good, then hey, what can I say, the Proviron there is beautiful, are you gyno/bloat prone? If so the Adex is okay, but if you are not gyno/bloat prone, why use it, the Proviron at a 100mg ED should do the trick, taking the benefits of estrogen away from a cycle is not good for ya, you still need it to grow, and some water retention is actually beneficial for your tendons/ligaments. I'm the same way you are, I like to have the whole cycle in my possession before I even start, you never know.

His total is plenty high so it's irrelevant if one compound is dosed lower.

way too much cabergoline........

0.5 E3 or 4 days

up the dose ONLY if needed.

that drug can have nasty side effects

Well, Ozzie, the last blast of mine that ended just 10 days or so back, i ran the caber at .5mgs eod for three months straight and the only side i got from it was multiple orgasms....And even now i'm continuing with it at .5mgs eod.

Have you Personally run it at my kind of dosages and experienced any nasty sides? If yes, state them.

Well, Ozzie, the last blast of mine that ended just 10 days or so back, i ran the caber at .5mgs eod for three months straight and the only side i got from it was multiple orgasms....And even now i'm continuing with it at .5mgs eod.

Have you Personally run it at my kind of dosages and experienced any nasty sides? If yes, state them.

Lmao.

Anyone ever consider L-DOPA instead of Cabergoline/dostinex?

oh forgot to say i have found that as long as i dont go over .225mg E4D i get the benefits without the horrible sides.

hence my horror when i saw you were planning on 0.5ED lol

sorry if i sounded arrogant in my post earlier btw, that was def not my intention :)

Hey not at all bro. Infact i sincerely appreciate the fact that you were looking out bro...and i'm very sorry that caber gave you those sides...i'm doing good with it though...i guess each individual experiences different sides from different compounds.

Top Bottom