Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A way not to increase your post # newbies lol

It is kind of funny. Most of us can see right through the ones who have no idea what they are talking about. Or the ones who just repeat someone elses info.

Slopain,
I totally agree. I'm on this board for almost a year now, reading it every single day for at least one hour, and all i have are 200-300 posts ( including my first account that was deleted ). People just post "bumps" and "bumps" and "what is deca" and "can you hook me up" and all this shit. I think i'm out of topic now...

Anabolix

I know what ya mean

Bump... hehehe just kidding. Thought I'd add some more humor to this post.

JW:D

i have noticed the same thing over the past couple of weeks...there seem to be some people that ALL they EVER do is bump posts, they offer no advice, and if they offer, they say "i agree with ________"

littlearnold1069 said:
i have noticed the same thing over the past couple of weeks...there seem to be some people that ALL they EVER do is bump posts, they offer no advice, and if they offer, they say "i agree with ________"

I agree with you brotha! :D

Genome<>

damn slop-you must be on some fina and winny or somethin-first youre like" THIS IS NOT THE COUNTERFIT BOARD!!!!" now youre like" DAMN NEWBIES-DONT BUMP OTHER PEOPLES SHIT TO UP YOUR POSTS!!!!" VALID points, but you seem a little irritable lately:dodgy:
hehehe... J/k bro...:D

Top Bottom