Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a true story

thefacelessballer

i went out with this one girl who was very anti steroids.. and we saw her friend at the movies.. she was like "i dont like him he doest steroids" me being on a test/d-bol cycle at the time, i tried to educate her about roids, without telling her i was on..

any way that relationship went sour cuz she found out i was on roids, and lied to her..

but i saw this guy at the gym, any way he throws on a plate a side for squats, and proceeds to squat it twice, then reaches faliure on the 3rd rep of his first set, so i help him, by lifting the bar off of him crushed body.

any way im in the locker room and he come in cuz he;s done... and he opens his bag and about 200d-bols and a few amps of sust fall out..

so im like nice, how much did you spend, he said 1.50 a pill for the d-bol and 35$ an amp..

i laughed and walked out

the moral of the story, you can take all the gear you want, but you wont get good gains unless you eat and traind smartly..

THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT. $35 AN AMP, LOL
IT WAS PROBABLY FAKE TOO
WHO THE FUCK BRINGS ALL THEIR GEAR TO THE GYM ANYWAY??

Let's see the guy collapses under the bar in the squat rack after 3 reps, carries all his gear around with him, pays 3x's what he could have for it.... I'm going to assume this guy's employer isn't NASA.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom