Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A summary of the 1-AD information gleaned from this board... Please help.

I would also run a little Arimidex post-cycle. I hear the estrogen rebound from the 1-AD post-cycle is brutal.

Perhaps some of the guys here who have first hand experiences of running ancillaries with 1-AD can chip in. I did a search on the subject which left me little the wiser after much reading, as may be apparent from the above.

Last edited:
Well, I'm just about finishing up my second cycle - on the last week of tapering down. I am really disappointed after my second cycle compared with the first, especially since I bought two bottles this time and was looking for similar gains as the first. I ran a five week cycle, with the last two weeks turning into a cutting cycle.

I decided to run a cutting cycle at the end because of input by many that have said 1AD is good for keeping muscle. At the end I ran a hard two week low carb diet - about 30 grams of carbs a day at around 1,000 calories or so. My body fat dropped and strength stayed almost the same.

My first cycle of 1AD I was up 7lbs with an increase of 1% BF. Caloric intake was around 3700 a day.

The first 3 weeks of my second cycle saw about 3lbs up and chest press up 15lbs, leg press up maybe 40lbs. I was up around 16% BF which turned out to be unacceptable for myself so I decided to start cutting. On the plus side, I have had no side effects this time - with the exception of acne during the first two weeks. I still recommend doing a post cycle anti estrogen - I'm going to follow this cycle with a two week anti e. This will most likely be the last cycle of 1AD for me, I might try 1 test next time since the responses have seemed good.

Weight: 157 (peak during cycle was 168)
BF: ? Will get checked tomorrow but I think around 12%.
Chest press: 300x1
Leg press: 615x86

If I am at 12%, I've lost 8 lbs of BF and 3lbs of LBM...which seems about right.

Man I haven't posted here in a while.

As for the length of the return of the sex drive you're looking at a good Month Before you get back to normal.. You'll lose some gains during that month just because you feel lathargic and you're test/estrogen is screwed up.
There's no longer any question if 1-AD works, it's now do you want to deal with the loss of Libido.
If Pat can find a cure for that he's got a huge product on his hands. For me it wasn't worth it, my g/f was bitching and my mood swings were odd (no not rage)

I've done 3 cycles and if I'm ever single again I'm hopping all over it again. Because it does work. 4-AD does help a bit.... It's amazing what it does to you're appitite, and gains in the gym.

PEace.

Mandy3 said:
you've done your homewrok bro. You should go with the 1 test if you want to go the transdermal route, but as an oral you can't beat 1ad. I gained a little over 15 pounds on it. one this you shouldn't forget is to eat. eat till you can't eat. I didn't taper my dosage at all. the first week i did 300mg a day and 600mg the rest of the cycle. Week four and five is where i blew up. how many bottles of 1ad do you plan on buying? you'll need at least three.

If I don't taper my dosage, I'll be buying six bottles for an eight week cycle. Time to start saving up.

ripd2shred said:
ASIAN

WWW.MASSNUTRITION.COM HAS 1-AD FOR ONLY $36.95

I THINK THAT'S YOUR BEST BET!!!!

PEACE

Thanks, but did you read my post? The link I posted is selling 1-AD for $36.25, which is less than $36.95. :)

fhg43 said:
I'd cut out one week of the taper. You're gonna crash hard anyway. Do yourself a favor and try to get some 4-AD or 5-AD to stack with 1-AD. Your body needs the estrogen to build muscle (4-AD and 5-AD will cause the body to raise it's estro levels to compete with increased test -since 1-AD does aromatize you don't get that from 1-AD -point being you need a little aromatization) . The post cycle estrogen rebound can be bad so try to get some clomid as well. You don't need to worry about hair loss if your not genetically prone to it. And last but not least say goodbye to your nuts and your sex drive.

But you will pack some pounds on-yeah!! I agined 10lbs without a good diet-but that's just me. I didn't want to gain that much!

FHG

10 lbs. is some good stuff. Good job bro. Do you know how much more muscle can I expect to gain by stacking 1-AD with 4-AD or 5-AD?

Where would one get something like clomid or arimidex? Ive never done a prohormone cycle or steroid cycle. Do you go to your MD. Is it really that necesary to do something like that afterwards?

You can get clomid here. However various threads by posters such as Patrick Arnold and Bill Llewellyn have said that clomid shouldn't help post-cycle.

Can anyone provide clarification?

Bump.

Still wondering if I should take clomid post cycle.

And since I only weigh ~165 lbs., should I only take 400 mg of 1-AD per day?

Last edited:
asiansINC said:
Bump.

Still wondering if I should take clomid post cycle.

And since I only weigh ~165 lbs., should I only take 400 mg of 1-AD per day?

Typically I see guys say yes Clomid post cycle will help. Here is a common clomid cycle to run as therapy post 1-AD:

Day 1: 300mg
Days 2-13: 100mg
Days 14-21: 50mg

Arimidex or Liquidex are expensive but may be useful post cycle. 1-AD won't aromatize so you don't nned to take it during the cycle. but post cycle it should help keep excess test from converting to estrogen. It should stop the E rebound and help you cut a little post cycle. Some say run it .5mg ED or 1mg EOD WITH clomid (see above) and you will get great results. Taper off the Dex so you don't have another estrogen rebound. Maybe use Trib towrds the end of post cycle recover cycle to boost natural test levels.

If you stack 500mg 4-AD with 1-AD you'll get good results but do more research to find a good 4-AD dosage for you. I did 400mg 1-AD ED/500mg 4-AD ED and gained 10lbs easily. You could probably do the same and bulk up 15lbs if you eat lots and suck down the protein shakes. You only weigh a bit more than me. Don't do too much more than 400mg 1-AD ED/500mg 4-AD ED as more could be hard on the liver kidneys stomach, GI tract. Drink lots to help your bod process all the prohormones and food you'll be taking in.

FHG

How long were you on that stack for when you gained the 10 lbs?
How much did it cost you?
and where do you get post cylce drugs like clomid and liquidex?

Top Bottom