Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A miracle has occured. I can go without sex...

Damn, I feel for you guys. My only problem is trying to decide which girl I'm going to see on what day of the week. Sometimes I can fit two in the schedule, but usually I don't have the desire for sex twice in a day at my age (29). I could if I were to pull a hammy, and just worry about satisfying myself, but thats not fair to them.

PuddleMonkey said:
Damn, I feel for you guys. My only problem is trying to decide which girl I'm going to see on what day of the week. Sometimes I can fit two in the schedule, but usually I don't have the desire for sex twice in a day at my age (29). I could if I were to pull a hammy, and just worry about satisfying myself, but thats not fair to them.

whoa whoa whoa, who said anything about fairness. Bust your nut and end it.

PuddleMonkey said:

well, yours is anothert story. Mine is this: my husband works at night, so he is gone from 4pm till 6am. He wakes up at 2:30. We still cant do anything, cause the kids are up. Have to wait for the weekend... :evil:

PuddleMonkey said:
waaay to rub it in, fucko

Eaaaaasy virgins. No need to get bitter. Just master the art of cunnilingus and the opportunities are endless.

Of course it helps if you don't look like the elephant man and are finacially successful too.

Top Bottom