Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little help???? Please

nbfb52

Ok so I've been researching stuff for about 3-4 months now and I've learned alot about different cycles and what to do and not to do. But as you know there is alot of information out there that contradict each other and alot of websites to buy from also.

So here's my question. Is there .............EDIT

I'm looking at stacking Test enhanthate and Decca. I have taken Test before for 6 weeks, saw great gains and have kept it all. But at the time i didnt know that it should be ran for at least 12 weeks for maximum gains and those gainst peaking at week 8.

Should I just do the Test for the full 12 weeks again or is the Decca stack the way to go? I want to minimize the loss of my gains so which is better?

Last but not least what is a ...............EDIT?

Thanks for all the help and if there is any questions just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be the first to say it.

Stats please.

Age, height, weight experience. No one here gonna help u till u give us these first.

My bad
I am 21 yrs old. I play college football and I just finished my junior year so time to reach my dreams are running out.
I am 6'3" 284 Lbs at about 16% bf. I bench around 420-440, and my 225 reps are about 30-33. I squat well over 500. I have trained since the 9th grade and have trained at the college level for 3 years now. I am an offensive linemen so my calorie intake is a lot. I have tried alot of things from GNC ect... and i have been told that if i can get to 305, i will have a shot to play at some sort of professional level.

Also i have a friend who is 5'9" 200 with about the same credentials, he plays full back and both of us have taken test but as i said earlier after researching we found out we didnt take it for nearly long enough.

Hopefully that helps

my bad i didnt know... so ok any help outside of the sources?

My suggestion is to run test the full 10-12 weeks at 500mgs with the proper ancillaries (adex,forma stanzol ect) and get plenty of protein ,Deca has some wicked side effects and will linger in the body for months,not to mention kill your sex drive.

juicing in college sports is flat out wrong. its cheating and if caught you will be banned.

keep this in mind.

Good catch Steve, i missed that, Dude, You could mess up a career if you get caught. forget about it!

thanks for info... but everyone knows it is wrong ... it sucks in order to make it to that level at some positions if you arent blessed with natural genes then you have to turn to something else. Ive been told by many ppl that this 25 lbs is what is holding me back and i dont want to look back in 20 years and say damn... i could have made it... Im not talkin about juicing for the rest of my life but please dont close your eyes and say wrong, wrong, wrong when you know that they are in sports every day... and are perceived as the element for success...

Is that 500/ week? so tues, thurs at 250?

And the forma stanzol ive seen where it is started the last 2 weeks of cycle and continues from say week 8 or 10.... to week 12 or 14? is that correct

Top Bottom