Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A LIfter's Iron Log...

good to see a journal for ya. i notice your warmups are all single rep stuff. i gotta warm up with 6 or more 8 to 12 rep sets before i feel limber enough to press. pulling doesnt take anything. i can just flex my arms a few times and my back and bi's are ready. to each his own. pound it like its wet man.

10-7-04

Well HOWDYFUCKINHOORAHRAH! Excellent arm and shoulder workout today!

Bodyweight 208-209lbs. I'm fuggin blowin up and it ain't fat. Quit the 1-AD yesterday, on 6-OXO, M and tribullis for a month.

Shoulders

seated dumbell press-warmups, 52.5's x1x11
Seated barbell behind neck press 100x1x9
seated dumbell press 42.5's x1x8-10
L-laterals 22.5's x1x12-15
one arm laterals 20's x1x10-12
hammer behind neck press 90x1x10-12
bent cable laterals 40x1x7-8, 30x1x8-10

Arms

seated alt. dumbell curls 27.5's x1x8-9 each arm
shoulder width barbell curls 50x1x10
skullcrushers 65x1x12+
closegrip bench 115x1x18-20
cambered bar curls 55x1x8-10
hammer curls 20's x1x7-8
standing cable pressdowns 70x1x10+
standing overhead cable extensions 70x1x15
wide grip barbell curls 50x1x10
seated concentration curls 20x1x6-8
One arm overhead dumbell extensions 20x1x8
one arm dumbell wrist curls 20x1x25

Weighted incline situp/crunch BW+35x1x11
stability ball crunch BW+15x1x25

Got a great pump in the shoudlers and arms! The shoulder burn actually hurt a little, I love it, although I hate it too lol cuz it hurts. getting better at focusing on the tricep contraction and they like consistent non-stop rythym at a decent rep speed although I still contract them at full extension, but it's a quick hard contraction. By the time I got home and measured the arms, they were 16 1/4". Last week they were 16", although they were a little more pumped when I measured them at home this time cuz I got home faster, but I have no doubt that by next week they will be closer to 16" cold rather than the 15 3/4" cold they have been since the last arm workout. I am stoked.

Shoulder and arm day is a tough workout day for me. They both like to be trained hard, fast and intensely. I take very little rest between sets and am breathing heavyand sweating alot throughout the whole workout. By the end of the workout my t-shirt is visibly drenched lol. But that's how they like it so I do it. Not sure I could train arms more than once a week this way. I'd have to cut the volume down quite a bit. Same goes for all my bodyparts. I like volume, but I guess compared to some guys I'm only roughly medium volume as I prefer 1 hard set, or sometimes 2 per exercise, but lots of different exercises. So that's 12 total sets for arms, and 8 for shoulders for a total of 20 sets this workout. Works for me. Progress is lovely. :verygood:

10-8-04

Good workout, but was a little tired afterwards. Will sleep and eat alot this weekend. I'll be rarin to go by monday.

Squats

95x1, 105x1, 115x1, 125x1, 135x1, 145x1, 155x1, 165x1, 175x1, 185x1, 195x1, 205x1, 215x1, 225x1, 230x1, 240x6x1 solid,
365x1 slow negative rep. I like to do this every other workout or so generally.

leg press 430x15, I coulda got 20, but just didn't feel like pushing for it.
single Leg curls 75x1x14, 70x1x10+
Dumbell lunges 35's x1x10 each leg
Calf Raises 300x1x12-15+, 225x1x10+
Leg raises 1 set, 15 straight leg above waist, then 5 to waist, then 5 knee ups

Good workout overall. I felt strong, but a little tired. ME EAT BIG, SLEEP BIG this weekend. :chomp:

GhettoStudMuffin said:
I'm not to worried with the 1-AD. Haven't experienced any sides at 700mg ED, and I'll only be on a total of 4 weeks, after which I'll take 3-4 months off of PH's. I have 2 full bottles of 6-OXO, 1 bottle of M, and an extra 10 6-OXO caps too. Plus a bottle of tribex. I think for 1-AD this should be fine. I'll use up all these bottles during pct and I think that will do a good job of getting the natural test to kick in fine. As far as I can tell my nuts haven't shrunk, so that's a good sign, I don't feel any real noticeable lethargy, and although my libido is down abit, I can still handle my bizness so to speak. All in all I'm happy with my training and the 1-AD.

As for the squat singles, well I got the routine from naturalstrength.com I believe. Doug hepburn invented or used it. I do singles from 95lbs all the way up to my working set. Being that next week's work set will be 240lbs that's means I'll do 10lbs jumps from 95-240. That's basically 14 progressively heavier warmup singles. My work sets are 6 singles with 240. So that's 20 total reps. Seems about perfect for me, so as the working sets get heavier I'll probably do 10-20lbs jumps between singles to keep it at 12-15 warmup singles. Knees feel great. I squat a little wider than shoudler width, but not quite as wide as a powerlifter, or as close as an athletic squat. I use moderate toe flare, probably about 30 degrees. Real low bar, medium grip, sit down and back to parallel or slightly higher or lower, doesn't matter as long as I'm right around there. I fuckin love squats. I think they are king, with deads of any kind a very close second. I always find it amusing when I see guys that can bench 315 or more, but can only squat that weight a few times if even. Weird. I'd rather squat 500lbs for singles , and bench 275, then squat 315 for reps and bench 350, but that's just me.

I don't care how not worried you are, that shit shut my ass down harder than anything has.....did it twice, 1st with zero problems, 2nd - done for a looong ass time. I would NEVER touch it again and esp. not without hcg, clomid in the background.....just want you to be aware, it's nasty......and IMHO 6-oxo isn't going to cut it.....no flame, just informative......maybe I'm just sensitive, but I doubt it...

I think your body just was sensitive to it man. I've been off 3 days now from a 3.5 week cycle and I feel fine. Sex drive is already kickin in again, although it wasn't totally gone to begin with. Thanks for the concern, but I already tried a short stint of m1t and THAT shut me down in 3 days practically. I never got that from 1-AD at all. Everyone's different. I'll probably do another cycle or 2 in the future cuz it just isn't that potent for me, although it does work and I have basically had zero negative side effects except peeing a little more than normal, moderate decrease in sex drive and some oily skin at 700mg ED. Other than that, no problems.

Btw, what do you mean by second cycle done a loooong ass time? Do you mean you were on it a long time or it shut you down for a long time?

yea bro, I havent had much side effects at all yet, I am deffinatly not as horny as I was before, but that is prob good, cuz I am in Iraq, and dont need to be gettign myself in trouble!! I need to stop fucking around though and just get the real shit!!

peace

Seeing as how this is my journal I thought I'd throw in some other stuff besides just training.

Been sleeping an ass load this weekend. 10+ hours each day and I definitely feel better.

Bought a 5lbs tub of MRM Metabolic Whey protein. Same amount of servings as a 5lbs tub of ON 100% Whey for about the same price, but it tastes better! It has a nice smooth creamy chocolate flavor and imo tastes alot better than ON. It mixes about the same with a spoon, maybe a hair more clumpier, but barely. Use a shaker and this stuff is good! This is gonna be my standard bulk whey protein from now on. I also plan on using Beverly Muscle Provider with it to round it out more once I get some more cash.

Gotta grab some more L-glutamine powder and creatine too, gettin low.

Top Bottom