Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Cycle

Cardinal Slin

Currently: 250lbs holding minimal
Bodyfat: Between 10-11%

Cycle:

Sustanon 500mgs every 5 days - started Saturday 13 September
Masteron 200mgs every third day (possibly to increase) Started Thursday 18 September
T3 50mcgs daily started a month ago with my hgh cycle but then dropped to 12.5mcgs until I started the test last week.

8 weeks on the masteron before doing a 1mth cycle of IGF while still on the sust.

After the last injection of the sustanon I will do 2mths of hgh at 4iu daily. and 3 wks after the last sust injection I will do insulin at 5iu daily, post workout for 10 days.

I am using this as a diary and to keep progress of results.

Looking to reach 255-260lbs @ 9% and be solid, dry and hard.

Ok I have changed things around a little bit.

I was getting a bit too much water retention for my liking so have jumped on 1/4 tab letro eod to every third day depending. I know when using this previously that it caused my joints some pain so trying to run it as little as possible.

I am now doing 150mgs masteron eod.

Between that and the test, the pumps I am getting are amazing and strenght is rising steadily and I have noticed a little more visibility on the abs.

Upped the t3 to 75mcgs daily now and doing 45 mins cardio every 3rd day in the morning on an empty stomach.

I won't be using the igf now as I am looking to put a down payment on a house soon but once the cycle is over I will do 6 wks of hgh at 4iu daily.

A lot of people have said dont do this for less than 4-6mths but I experienced great results using for only one month.

Vascularity has increased a bit and I am seeing some veins/arteries I didn't even know I had.

I trained my biceps today and had an awesome pump. I want my biceps that way all the time and I will be happy so perhaps this cycle will get me there.

It got changed around a bit some more :)

I dropped the masteron after 4 wks because I got something more powerful (tren) and am now doing 37.5mgs daily of tren ace, 50mgs daily of tren hexa and an amp of sust eod.

Dropped the t3 cause wasn't really a need for it anymore with the tren.

Apart from not being able to sleep at night, I am loving this to pieces :)

Veins on my lats are starting to pop out :)

Top Bottom