Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Cycle of HELLADROL?!!?!?

what a joke....just two posts!

Probably was so happy with the results that he thought f**k these guys I cant be bothered! lol

or he could have died :S

"or he could have died :S"
Gee thats not a real pleasant thought for the day after Thanksgiving....well for any day for that matter..

"or he could have died :S"
Gee thats not a real pleasant thought for the day after Thanksgiving....well for any day for that matter..

You are right...definately not a pleasant comment but i wasn only kidding! Now that i read the comment probably not something to joke about! Im sorry guys, no harm intended

On a serious note, sucks that he didnt finish the,'semi' log...

But unless someone intends on doing one soon, im thinking of doing one early next year and i promise i'll finish the log. But im actually thinking of doing a hella/kata cycle

Hoping to obviously cut up but hopefully i put on some lean muscle too! We'll see soon i guess...

Yeah bro, no harm no foul. But thanks for your additional comments.

Would be really intereseted is seeing how that goes for you bro. Looking forward to it!!

You are right...definately not a pleasant comment but i wasn only kidding! Now that i read the comment probably not something to joke about! Im sorry guys, no harm intended

On a serious note, sucks that he didnt finish the,'semi' log...

But unless someone intends on doing one soon, im thinking of doing one early next year and i promise i'll finish the log. But im actually thinking of doing a hella/kata cycle

Hoping to obviously cut up but hopefully i put on some lean muscle too! We'll see soon i guess...

That will be awesome bro, cant wait to follow along, make sure you send me a link buddy...

Kind regards Russianstar/ aka Professor filimanov

Top Bottom